چالش wsd - با موضوع« زندگی در شهر بهتر است یا روستا »

سلام خدمت دوستان گرامی.

با چالش جدید نوشتاری همراه شما هستیم.

موضوع امروز این است که زندگی در شهر را ترجیح می دهید یا روستا؟

ده تا 15 خط درباره زندگی در شهر یا روستا بنویسید.

با عضویت در کانال تلگرامی گروه ، می تونید از آخرین فعالیت ها و چالش های گروه با خبر شید.

22 پسندیده

Hi,
You prefer living in a city or village?

I prefer to live in a village that has all good opportunities that a city has, especially facilities related to Ala’s feature such as education in any grad, healthy, and everything that affects on having good lifestyle. In other hand, I prefer to live in the town that has all good opportunities that the village has such as seeing sunrise and sunset، having the playground for Ala, and so on. Once upon a time, human beings wished they had developed their societies, but now it’s happened; we are just confined by tall walls and buildings around us. Nowadays living in the town means not breathing easily, running against a clock for doing everything, doing the best to overcome our competitions and something stressful like these. I don’t mean that living in town is bad, no we need just management so as not to have pollution a lot and other problems like this.Even though all problems that a city has, more and more people are choosing to live in the city. They are willing to leave their homes in the village and migrate to the city because there are plenty of Features of technology and job opportunities in the city. In short living in the city or village has its own privilege. When you are young you prefer living in the city to be the best and when you get older, a calm and healthy place like the village will be the best choice to live.

21 پسندیده

Hi
Thank you for this good challenge.
I think the answer depends on age, hobbies, characters of each person.In my opinion, I prefer to live in a city.I think there are many advantages in city life , actually the city life is more comfortable.I have some reasons for my answer.well, there are many good school and access to education in the city than in the village,so the people can have chances to get the best education ,then find good and interesting job.In the cities there is usually something to do or somewhere to go.for example there are a lot of good shops where we can do the shopping quickly.also,there are interesting places such as restaurants , cinemas, parks , swimming pools , gym,…where people can spend their free time .
In short, city is the best for me :relaxed:

18 پسندیده

Hi.
What a great topic:grinning::grinning:
I actually like both cities and villages but I prefer to live in a beautiful village becouse of many factors:
First,as we all know the weather in village is so much better and there’s almost no pollution and it’s very clean.Second,in villages people are more lovely together.I mean they know eath other,they visit each other and they care about each other.We live in cities and some people even don’t know their neighbors and they don’t care if someone in the neighborhood is ill or even dead.Third,people in villages raise their own sheeps,cows and hens and they know that there’s nothing dangerous and ill added to their food but people in cities don’t know where yhe meat and chicken or other foods they eat come from and usually their ill and sick so they become sick.
That was the advantages of village but there are some disadvantages, too:
First,people in villages suffer from lack of facilities like universities,hospitals and fire stations so for example if someone gets a bad disease like heart disease he has to travel so far to a near city to heal or they mostly don’t have good schools and their children have to walk so far for their schools.
Second,many people in villages don’t have enough water,electricity or gas so as a result they have to wait hours to cook and wash.
That’s it.Both cities and villages have their own advantages and disadvantages.Though I really think it’s so much better to live in a hut in amazon jungle than living in a penthouse.

15 پسندیده

and their milk and egg wow
I love this a lot, using domestic products and evrything is yourself doing

9 پسندیده

especially chicken ,jik jik jik :smile::heart_eyes:

9 پسندیده

Hi
For different reasons, I Prefer to live in a village.
The first reason is the clean air and the blue sky of the village. The climate of the village is especially excellent for respiratory patients .
IMG_20160522_143307_600x300

The second reason for living in the village is flourishing and beautiful gardens. Beautiful nature gives us health, happiness and hope.
22817212574106892718640992211042026208116_600x300

My third reason for living in the village is the lovely domestic animals like chicken, rooster, cow, sheep, horse and donkey. I love horse riding and I wish I had a black horse with a white spot on his forehead.
3443bfd2c8530cce8f865479b02977d6_600x300
5463_600x300

The last reason I love living in the village is local bread, fresh vegetable, dry cheese, genial
people, simple life, kind hearts, pleasant morning, old houses and self-sufficiency.
buzhan1_600x300
1437045512_2_600x300

16 پسندیده

I have no idea about living in a city or village. But I can say for many reasons, living in city will be difficult and terrible because of air pollution, climate change, water problems and even economic problems.
In the bigger cities, These problems are more and more. There are even Identity crisis in the bigger cities and it’s very bad things and you know, due to the plurality of people, the value of humans or human values also falls
I explained the bigger cities of Iran and I don’t know about the biggest cities in other countries

10 پسندیده

In the name of God
Urban life or rural life?
Waking up at 6:00 by the clock alarm then taking a shower and having breakfast very quickly. Then, getting in your car and driving fast to your work and start working there, … stress of time, work and making everything ready … … Waking up by your grand mother’s rooster, a cool air that blows to your face, … the start to eat the breakfast, your cheese your own cheese, your milk, your cow’s milk … stating to work in nature when the sun is rising … You are feeling great …

We have always hear such thing about living in city and living in country. But is it true? Does rural life without any kind of stress? Is urban life bad as we had heard before? The answer is …

I’m driving my car towards my work. It is really good to become energetic through driving. I love crowded streets and easy life. Any kind of technology is around you to help you live easily without any stress, It’s hard to imagine a world without electricity and cars. There would always be a new person to talk and befriend with him. …

You are waking up early and you are still feel tired because you haven’t slept good because of a little fly. Now you and your sheeps are on the field. It sounds to be calm, but, you are wrong. A bad wolf is waiting for your sheeps. Your loyal dog mentions you. You are afraid. Now the wolf is hear!! A very dangerous situation. If you be defeated by the wolf, you will be called a lazy person in your country because everyone recognizes you. So, you have to defend the herd. Fortunately, You have fought and won! Now sky is getting dark and you should go home. One of the little sheeps doesn’t want to return. You should persuade her to come back. So after a hard day of leading a herd of sheeps, the stressful day ends with a delicious dinner. You should be worried about that fly when you are sleeping!

Both urban life and rural life has their own stress’ and their own advantages. But, in my opinion, I love driving my car in a crowded city, I love driving my car in New York city, Hamburg, Stockholm etc. It is very exciting to live in such cities.
Thank you, AHR

12 پسندیده

Well
The first word of a sentence should start with an upper case letter

many good schooles

9 پسندیده

in the village

in the village

each other

is your mean the??

it was soooooo funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::v:

9 پسندیده

Yeah

Yeah it was😁

I have a question:
What’s the point of correcting the comments?:thinking:
This whole structure of learning language is based on unconcous learning.

6 پسندیده

I did not get your question,sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

3 پسندیده

different reasons

excellent

5 پسندیده

Not very important get rid of it.

4 پسندیده

living in ** the** city

4 پسندیده

sure :slightly_smiling_face:

3 پسندیده