چالش wsd - با موضوع« زندگی در شهر بهتر است یا روستا »

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: چون کلمه مورد علاقمه چه تلفظی و چه از لحاظ معنا، اما ایراد اول که ازم گرفتی جواب سوالم بود، خیلی خوشحال شدم نکته جدید یاد گفتم :heart::heart:

2 پسندیده

getting in your car, driving fast to your work and starting to work there

برای جملاتی که پیوسته هستند نباید مدام and بکار برد، علامت کاما بکار میبریم و قبل از مورد آخر and قرار میگیره. و نکته مهمتر رعایت اصل موازنه در جملات پیوسته و ترتیبی هست. یعنی ساختار جملات بین کاما ها یکسان است.
و بقیه جمله هم به همین صورت اصلاح میشه

10 پسندیده

Yes, I knew them but in fast typing it is normal to have such errors. I should check it carefully for the next challenge.

Yes, yes, it is here not hear or heard.

Oops, I’m so sorry because of that

@fdoosti I’m thankful that you correct my wrongs and errors. Thanks a lot, because you have spent time to correct them.

3 پسندیده

Yes, you’re right. I’m agree with you. Thanks a lot
:+1:

4 پسندیده

No problem
You are a good writer and your manuscript was like a screen play :ok_hand::ok_hand:
Good luck ⚘⚘

4 پسندیده

?What,s up
I think everywhere in this world have some advantages and disadvantages.Do you accept?In city we have more acces but at the other hand we have Air polutions Every day.In city we can be more aware about the world about the new things but at the other hand we can,t see our relatives as soon as we can in villages or small cities And lot,s of advantages and disadvantages which they are out of my knowledge.But at the end let me to say my opinion my idea my experience my feeling about asking of this topic.Well, I think village is better for having a healthy soul and healthy body for your emotions for your that world and…at all my opinion is village maybe you like city…city will destroy your body health…In village mostly we eat Abgusht:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:ok it,s beacause of Having lot,s of sheep
We can eat natural and fresh milk and…In village we have clean air we aren,t far with each other like city…I think if can we go to smaller city or village and build a good homa and set the work and business and…it,s really amazing,fantastic,jarring,jolting,stunning,stonishing and …
Bye

6 پسندیده

Nowadays, the needs of people have become a long running dispute among the publuc all around the world which leads to a moot question" whether living in city is better than village?" It is a widely held view that living in the cities is highly beneficial, where as I tend to believe that one must carefully weigh up the pros and cons of that issue.

2 پسندیده

every body said : the hen of neighbor is swan

be happy

2 پسندیده

so.i like village more than city.but for live city is easier however rural is most lovable.eventually i prefer live in city than village.a important issue for me that prefer city it is internet.i very use of internet.or there is facilities that find it in city very easier and better.for example i find pleasant job in city than rural or i can commuted to work with bicycke without trouble but in rural it is severe and bicycle may be seedy.as well i can take part in a good box club that into i can raise well.in addition i can meet the most and beautifull daughter in city than village and i can go to various resort and recreation more than village in city.but i looooove village.i hate of crowded city and loudly city and air pollution.i love rural.a different sky and different
wheather.i love strawberry and food in village.i love its spectacular landscape.i enjoy of stay in village i need it.for my spirit

1 پسندیده

Fortunately, now many villages have proper access to the internet. It’s not very good, but it’s not that bad too. My job is really related to net speed. Whenever I go to a rural place, I can also do my job and can live with its internet speed. So I think other ordinary users can also live with it :smiley:
:relieved:

1 پسندیده

Live in rural is good for one or two weeks, more than these times, will be boaring. I reject live in the rural for culture of people. Small cities is better than capital cities. I have experience live in all of there .

2 پسندیده

Hi there, i am mahdi and in my opinion It depends on too many varoius Elements. If you live in a country like iran with villages with no advantages and very little benefits, at no doubts you prefer to live in large cities beackause life in such a poor and miserable Place like iran, s villages is very hard and ugly and clumcy. In metaphore life without any little facility and with lack of possibilities and no chance to improve your routin life, treacherously is full of treason and adversity.
But if you live in a smal village
for example in switzerland or belgium, with a prosperous Landscape of ALP mountaines and rivers and the aroma of happieness and the scilence of Nature that is too sedative and relaxent.

3 پسندیده

Hi I prefer to live in the city and spend my holidays in the village
I think living in the village for a long time is difficult one of the disadvantages of living in the village is that there are no modern facilities
another disadvantage of living in the village is
that you cannot use the web, as you know nowaday people are addicted by internet

By the way living in the village have many advantages for example , people in the village are very kind and hospitable ,another reason is the weather , you can breath deeply and filling your lung with fresh air
another advantage is You never get stuk in traffic in the village
Unfortunately when the people spend their holiday in the village they leave their garbages in the nature and make it dirty

1 پسندیده

Absolotly the healthy life style in villege is important for people, but i grew in urban ,In addition following entertainment, finding good job and education are the most important subject for me, so i prefer to live in a city and go to village just for vacations.

2 پسندیده

سلام. امیرحسین منظورت از ساختار جملات بین کاما ها چیه دقیقا؟

2 پسندیده

I think both of them will be okay if we know how to live. But about myself and in this situation, i think it would be better to live in the city, because live in the village would probably make me depress.

1 پسندیده

The city life differs from the country life in its advantages as well as disadvantages. For instance the city heightens suggestibility, alike for good and for evil, it quickness social movements. The city weakens custom and strengthens fashion. In the fashions of dress and the new urban life changes yet in another way the characters of society.

In city there is great extension of collective activity. Many activities like water-supply, lighting, disposal of refuse, protection, recreation and so forth pass under collective administration. A collective drive for control and prevention of disease also becomes imperative. The city increases the danger of infection since it is thickly populated.

2 پسندیده

I like village bicuse all the things is good people , wether …in village we are maker not user we care animal and we are happy and healthy but nothingامکانات رو نمی‌دونم if we want good school or hospital ride car and go to city is not problem and returnd to village

4 پسندیده

Have you ever experienced living in penthous???if you haven’t, then don’t say I prefer living in jungle :wink:

7 پسندیده

nice :joy::laughing::
@milad4mb

3 پسندیده