چالش wsd - با موضوع« ایستگاه اتوبوس»

سلام خدمت دوستان گرامی.

با چالش جدید نوشتاری همراه شما هستیم.

امروز پنج شنبه هستش، امیدوارم که مثل دو هفته پیش کم مشارکت نباشین، بابا یک تکونی به خودتون بدین یک حرکتی بزنین دل ما رو شاد کنید :grin::grin:
:heart::heart::heart:

اما موضوع امروز چیه؟؟؟؟؟ ایستگاه اتوبوس :bus::bus:

ده تا 15 خط درباره ایستگاه اتوبوس بنویسید. (نگید سخته چون خیلی جذابه راجب مشکلات بگید، راجب اتفاقات جالبی که براتون افتاده و هر خاطره ای از ایستگاه اتوبوس دارید.)

پیشاپیش از حضور همه دوستان تو این چالش ممنونم :rose::rose::rose:

با عضویت در کانال تلگرامی گروه ، می تونید از آخرین فعالیت ها و چالش های گروه با خبر شید.

23 پسندیده

Hi mrs.hanneh
I totally dont use bus and i usually use taxi servise for go somewhere,
And i sometimes use the taxi fa(kenar meidona vaymistan mighan darbast :grin: :grin:)
Because i saving time and money totally.
In taxi,taxi-driver say politice about our country and anything, i like this.
I havnt reply anymore :raised_back_of_hand:

10 پسندیده

The bus stop is a place that maybe many of us will wait a few minutes to get to the bus. Many things happen at the bus stop, for example,When you want to ride a bus, the crowd pushes you. Or you might
be sitting on a chair and checking your phone’s messages and your next person looking at your phone.
Of course, beautiful things can also be seen at the bus stop. For example, giving your seat to old people .Let’s look at the elderly and let them sit on the chair. Let’s respect to each other’s rights. Don’t push each other. Open the path for people who want to get out of the bus.
Don’t forget laughing when sitting in a bus :blush::blush::blush::blush:

15 پسندیده

Hi dear Thanks for your invitation
I promis you that I write my story about this subject
:clap::clap::grin:

5 پسندیده

Unfortunately I’m busy right now but I’ll write tomorrow.I promise.
Thank you for invitation :rose: :rose:

7 پسندیده

:see_no_evil: <----- this is me
I’m so sorry
tanks for your invutatio
I’m trying to write the my story sooner
Thank you dear hananeh

6 پسندیده

Hi mrs hannane :heart_eyes:
Thank you alot for your invitation :tulip::tulip:
Like mr Hadi,I dont use bus for intracities activities ,and instead I use taxi or rarely,mini buses named vans.
Cause once that I used bus,I think it was 3years ago,it took me 1hour to arrive to my aunt‘s house,while usually it takes me just 20min by car.

7 پسندیده

Dear hana, I will participat from this challenge,
And thanks for allocated your time, til we just write it here.

4 پسندیده

Hello to y’all passionate guys in this forum and a specific hello to dear Mrs. Hanna for her dedications and her energetic presence.

Thank you @afarkhani and sorry for my laziness to be a participant in this challenge.

A few years ago I wanted to get back from work to home

It was raining hardly, And I wanted to take a bus. I went to a bus station on Resalat highway and I saw its seats is wet, I was so tired and I couldn’t resist to stand beside of bus station seats. So, I sat and out of the blue I felt a hard electricity shock :scream: I had no idea what happened at first, but then I realized that the key chain in my pocket was dangling out of my pocket and some part of it was falling on the bus station seat, and it caused the electricity to go through my body.

12 پسندیده

Living is like traveling in a bus. Some people are getting off and some are getting on. Some thank the driver before getting off and say hello while getting on and some forget the driver. We all have to pay our fares and try not to forget it. There won’t be our trip and commute without the driver and his bus. We can enjoy the ride even though there are the sounds of beeping and traffics.

Sorry. I didn’t have any experience which was capable of being shared, So I chose this metaphor.

12 پسندیده

Thank you for your participation :rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

Thank you for your participation :rose::rose::rose:
Therefore, we should thank God that you are in full health now :blush::blush::blush:

3 پسندیده

Thank you dear friend for your contribution :tulip::tulip::tulip:

3 پسندیده

Hi my FELLOW-CITIZEN :sweat_smile:
At first I’m gonna tell you thank you so much for your invitation.

You know I am a big enemy of writing :rage:
I don’t know why but I want to write something about my bus experience

During my study in primary,elementry and high school I never used bus for going to my school because those were so close to my home :joy::grin:
When my university duration started I had to use bus , not one bus in fact 4 buses “shiiit” .
Every time I jumped to bus I sat in first left seat, exactly behind the driver.
I don’t have enough funny or any memorizes from bus or bus station because each time when I used bus to go to my university I just put on my phone and my hedset to play music and got relax! :headphones::relaxed:
BUUUUUT
I have a funny story (maybe that is funny for me)
2 years ago. It was sunny day and the weather was so hot :hot_face:. As always I sat in my lovely seat (you know) and listen to music with my hedset. Beside of me there was a loose and dirty guy. At first looking I thaught he was a addicted. After 10 minutes he asked my" my dada (brother) do you have cigarette?" I didn’t hear what did he say but he asked again that question and I sneared at him and I told him" Really?! Nope!" In seventh station he asked " my dada! Would you please give me a fire?!" It was final straw that broke the camel’s back, I yelled " Come on man, are you kidding me?! I don’t have any fire , any cigarette. Do you understand me?" He looked me with feeling lots of worry. He whispered " Calm down my dada!! If you don’t have anything , it doesen’t matter I asked someone else"

That was my little funny story and I never forget that.
I’m so sorry Mrs.Hanna. Please give my apologize.
@afarkhani

11 پسندیده

Hello dear friend
I am in trip now and in an other city to do sth , I am busy now
But at first
opportunity.
I will join to you .
Thank u miss hannaneh
Bye

4 پسندیده

I am very pleased with your contribution dear compatriot :rose::rose::rose:
Your experience was interesting :wink::wink:

3 پسندیده

There was a deserted street with a bus stop.

A bus stop which contained 5 seats. A young man was on the first one. he had short black hair and he was wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans. His eyes were closed, a pair of earphones were in his ears. He was listening to a light music to wash off the solitude of the area.

The lights of the street weren’t so bright, nevertheless, its darkness added more solitude to the environment.

The boy opened his eyes and saw a great spectacle. Something that could change the whole atmosphere of the environment. A light, a beauty…

A girl with long, blond hair was getting closer. As she was walking the boy was staring at the scene as it was some slow-motion event.

The girl sat on the fifth seat.

The solitude was gone and a new story was going to begin.

The boy hated to wait for the bus, but this time everything was different…

13 پسندیده

Hi Dear kambiz
Thanks for your contribution :rose::rose::rose:
Your story was awesome. It was interesting :clap::clap::clap:

5 پسندیده

The old man was sitting alone at the bus stop. He did not know the destination. For months he was thinking of an unknown destination …
A bus is coming from afar. The bus station is still empty and except old man nobody is there .The driver passes the station no matter the old man
Old man is still waiting …
time flies…
There is no end to him
The night comes, but thoughts pass through his mind.
Thinking about a destination was the most enjoyable job for him. Suddenly, an intellectual passes like a spark from his mind. The old man stood waiting for the bus this time. Light is visible from afar. Shortly thereafter, nobody is at the bus stop

11 پسندیده

that was perfect :clap::clap::clap:
Thanks for your contribution, dear friend :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده