چالش wsd - با موضوع« ایستگاه اتوبوس»

Hi,ladies and gentlemen.
OK.This topic is about bus station.Actually I almost never use bosses because they’re slow,crowded and noisy so as a result I haven’t experienced many stories .
It was five years ago and I was 10.Sitting on the bus chair I was deeply in visualization that a woman came toward me and asked"Would you please give me your chair?"I think she was pregnant or something and normally I would give my chair but I’ve had enough of this because of some other situations that the same happened.So I went very angry with the woman and I shouted"NO I WON’T!"The woman went red and disappeared and I was very pleased to myself because of the vegeance I think I got and now I think I see that I did the best I could have done.These women are overusing their pregnant situation and are expecting to receive more respect and I’m telling them that as long as I’m alive I’ll have no more respect for them than others and I’m suggesting you all to do so.
Another time I was I think 7 or 8 years old.I got on a bus and I saw the driver seat.I begged my mom to let me sit beside the driver and with a long arguement she agreed.And with the agreement of the driver I sat on co-driver seat.It was wonderful to me at that time with the big speedometers and mirrors.I remember the kindness of the driver when he gave me a lot of delicious chocolate.
Alright,it’s the end of my stories I hope you enjoyed it.
Bye.

6 پسندیده

Thanks for your contribution :rose::rose::rose:
What was the difference in your experience. You disagreed with this lady, but you were happy with the kindness of the driver :thinking::thinking:

2 پسندیده

These two were different stories not in the same bus :joy:

2 پسندیده

I realized. But everyone who loves kindness must be kind too :blush::blush::blush:

2 پسندیده

No you’re wrong.I didn’t say that I have no respect for pregnant women.As you can see many pregnant women expect us to bow to them to the ankle and are overusing their situation.I’m angry with these women not with all pregnant women.

2 پسندیده

Ok, thank you for being promising :rose::rose::blossom::rose:

2 پسندیده

hi
in the big cities like Tehran, Tabriz, Mashhad and so an using bus and waiting in a bus station are Inevitable for many peoples because the paths are far away and you know transportation system of the city is important even more in the bigger cities. For a long time, I never have used a bus for a city trip maybe I have been using bus for in the city trips only once in a year and now I don’t remember when I’ve used a bus in my town. when I was a child maybe 20-22 years ago I had used a lot buses. at that time the ticket of bus was very interesting for me and I always was curious about buying tickets for bus from ticket sales.
One day I was maybe 9 or 10 years old with my mom, we got a bus for going to bazaar.in the bus I was in the men’s section my mom was in the women’s section.(These sexual separations is always a contemporary issue for us)
during our trip on the bus to the bazaar, my mom was carrying a valuable gold stuff on her bag. I don’t remember exactly what happed on the bus but I saw my mom was arguing with other women that someone stole her gold necklaces. I was very sad about my mom because I was a kid I couldn’t objection for someone that who stole my mom’s gold necklaces :smiley:
after that using bus for city trips is a bad diary for me

5 پسندیده

I’m sorry. What a bad memory of the bus stop for you has created :neutral_face::neutral_face:
Thank you for your participation :rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

One day, I wanted to see my dentist, I decided to take bus, I sat down and I waited til bus comes , so I had to read my zeebook, a lot of time passed, but the bus wasn’t com. So I went to take a taxi instead of bus. All of a sudden I saw the bus was coming, I jumped around, .🤸 every body looked at me, so I told by myself "be relax, every thing is OK, ":grimacing: then I jumped in bus, without attention to others.

Sorry, I didn’t any idea for this challenge, but I tried to made in my mind. :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

Hello dear Hannane @afarkhani and hello friends,
I’m so sorry, I wasn’t some days here. Today I see this this challenge now, thank you miss Hannane for this challenge and Invitation.
:cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom::rose::cherry_blossom:
Ok. let’s start :hugs:
Bus is a part of my life, some day when I want go to university and other palaces I chooses this (and subway)
I love walking and rainy day.One day when I came back from university to our home, whether was so rainy and I I decided going to bus station and came back with bus (The rain was intense). wether was cold :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:. Everyone was getting wet and me too. All of us was waiting for bus, Finally the bus arrived. We getting on the bus and shook.:sob::cold_face:
Can you guess what happened?
After 2 or 3 minutes, The bus driver Turned on the cooler!!! Everyone starts to nagging.
It was very funny, our faces were spectacular, you should had been there and saw with your eyes.:joy:

7 پسندیده

Hey…Actually, i don’t like to wait in a bus station, really prefer to get a taxi.In my city, Ahvaz, where i live in it, weather is so hot, specially in summer and u can’t stay in a place so long when sun is shining.In my point of view all of bus stations in hot cities like Ahvaz must be having air condition, i remember years not far most of bus stations had had air condition, but unfortunately, people destroyed all of them.Most of busses are so old and they took a lot of time of us to arrive , unfortunately our government don’t pay any money to give some facilities for its people, just think to steal.I can’t remember that when was the last time that i got in a bus, coz i think waiting for a bus wasting pretty much of our time, it doesn’t matter for me how much money should i pay for a taxi, just i wanna get to my destination as soon as possible.

4 پسندیده

An imagination story
It was a cold blowing evening in the coldest winter that he had experienced in his life, snow was falling in the sky, a boy was standing next to a bus station, selling newspapers.When people walked passed to him, the boy asked them for buying newspaper, but nobody bought nothing.The bus station was at the city center, many people were standing there, waiting for their buses. The weather was getting dark, the boy wanted to buy some food and drugs for his ill mother and his little sister,many buses had came and gone, but the poor boy was standing to the next of the bus station, thinking to his family, his mother immediately needs drugs and food but he could not neither buy food or drugs, just then the last bus arrived to the bus station, the poor boy got in, only three people were sitting in it, everybody got off the bus but the boy had been just sitting in it, all of a sudden he heard a loud voice,it was the bus driver. “Here is the last station, you must go out”,the bus driver told him.The boy went out.He stepped towards his home, when he arrived, suddenly saw that his mother started to coughing, his little sister was sitting beside her. After approximately half an hour his mother didn’t move. His mother was dead…

5 پسندیده

Thank you for your participation :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
You are so awesome. I invite you to always participate in this challenge :rose::rose::rose:

1 پسندیده

Hi my dear
I never went to bus
I’m going to myself car or going to talk…
The bus are very busy and i don’t like of busy…
Thank you very much…

3 پسندیده

Community spaces are made of public and private spaces. These spaces connected to each other by road and transportation systems. Bus is one of means of transportation in the city. Bus stop is a platform for people to get off and on the bus. Therefore, in designing comfort, accessibility and safety should be considered.

First of all, whenever people are using bus stop, they felt comfort. Nobody cuts the line and disturb other passengers. Second, while waiting for the bus, they should be able to accessible. Finally, it should be safe, while them waiting for bus to arrive.

In addition, expanding the public transportation help improve commune and reduce traffic.

1 پسندیده

Hi im life in the vlege .my have nt bose is becaze my vlege is smalببخشید اگه اشتباه نوشتم😊

1 پسندیده

hi dear
nice subject,
I tink bus better because that is security

1 پسندیده

Hello what a good topic !
As a matter of fact I don’t take bus because there’s no bus in my city, I always drive to work .
I used to take the bus when I was in Shiraz I usually standed in line to take the bus and I had to waste a log of time ,buses are slow but they are cheap . On some streets there’s no bus line and taking the bus is very awful . On some streets there are bus lines but motorcycles often use bus lines it’s dangerous and may they have an accident .
I prefer to take the subway in big cities because it’s very fast,safe and cheap. And you never get stuck in traffic

4 پسندیده

I 'd like to write the facilities that bus stations need them, becaue if people use public transpot even more, traffice jam and air polution will be improve.
I think, the small room is really necessary for any bus station, although a few of them have it, but they are not enough, because people usually are annoyed by the temperature or the rain or the wind in the summer or winter.
In addition, more buses are needed in public transpot, because if people be sure to arrive on time, they will use it.

2 پسندیده

This challenge is useful and I’m glad that here is still active and alive by your essays , my dear friends :rose:

2 پسندیده