" The World In 2050 "

Can you imagine " The World In 2050 " ? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What do you think about it?

What kind of picture do you imagine in your mind :brain:? Is it colorful :rainbow:, positive :muscle:and close to you or Is it dark :cloud:, negative and farther away from you?

What people :family_woman_woman_girl_boy: do in your image?

Would you like robotic world :rocket: or real world :earth_americas:?

What is your job in 2050?
:man_student::woman_health_worker::woman_pilot::construction_worker_man::woman_farmer::woman_cook:
Which one?

At the END

Are you alive :grinning: or dead :skull: in 2050?

Notice :writing_hand:: This clip is so amazing and I recommend you to watch that with highly focus :eyes::flushed:
I coordinateed it with fit english subtitle!!

Notice :writing_hand::writing_hand:: It takes long about 40 minutes! " Be ready, Bring your coffee or tea, Be patient and ENJOY"

I invite all of you " most powerful members"
@YoKambiz
@amin67
@atineh1967
@zahra.sheikhi76
@ala
@fdoosti
@aliasiaee304
@afarkhani
@Mahdighavam86
@Farzad_Poodineh
@jackiran16
And the others ( give my apologize if I forget some of you dear members :pray:)

Please share your comments

https://www.aparat.com/v/QfOPx

10 پسندیده

Hi Mr @mateacher95
2050?
Will I be alive in that time? or not? :grin::grin::grin:
I don’t like the 2050s. Because I think all the things are done by the robots. Relationships between people are cooled down. Movement and passion diminish. People prefer solitude more. But, of course, the world will be excellent in technology in the 2050s.

I think there’s no job for humans with the robots :grin::grin::grin:

Sorry! I didn’t look at the video and I just said my feeling :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
:tulip::tulip::tulip:

8 پسندیده

@mateacher95

Excuse me if it’s a bit long

6 پسندیده

I guess that bullshit machine defeat humanity!!
But
:sweat_smile:It will happening just in HOLLYWOOD

5 پسندیده

@aliasiaee304
CC

6 پسندیده

Hi there. As you know always there have been advantages and disadvantages beside each other and because negative affects are seen more than positive affects, in the future you will hear more about abuse of technology. But we all know that technology make our life easer and we’re able to experience more exciting stuffs.:chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

Hi mr,milad
Thnk u for invate me :tulip:
1-yes,i can imagine world without war and abuse child or any problem in the world.

I think,in the world,maby roboot instead huminty or probably not

I imagine in my head free iran, world without terrorism like:daesh ect…
First time when i imagine in my head,it was dark,and when i try again colorful,people laughs,we laugh,world without war,we has been friend with usa and other country we called “enemy” because usa arent enemy,they are our friends even israel :tulip:

Real world,because we will be retired,all of us :grin:

Still,i dont think about it,maybe i will become accounting in the bank or maybe other job,i dont know

:grin: :grin:
I alive :grin: :grin: .
Good luck :tulip: :raised_back_of_hand:

3 پسندیده