موضوع: تفسیر تصویر از دیدگاه شما

زبانشناسی های عزیز سلام گرم و تابستونی ما رو پذیرا باشین :star_struck::star_struck:
امیدوارم که هفته خوبی رو پشت سر گذاشته باشین
با یک 5 شنبه دیگه و یک چالش نوشتاری جدید همراه شما هستیم :relaxed::relaxed:
امروز ازتون میخوام تصویر زیر رو از دید خودت تفسیر کنی

47-lenzak-a

پیشاپیش از مشارکت فعال شما در این چالش سپاسگزارم :pray::pray::pray::pray:

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

21 پسندیده

In my view, this picture wants to say:
Time is moving fast and you can not keep it, so use your opportunities.
We must use every moment in our life to achieve our goals because time moves quickly and it can not be reversed.

15 پسندیده

Hi there.
It is almost 11:30 and there is nearly half an hour left for us. Actually this picture shows our life’s clock and we are the man in the picture who looks old and decrepit as if he is going to die very soon but he doesn’t want that.
So he is desperately trying to push the time back and prevent the clock of his life from reaching to the end point but he can’t.
So we must learn from this picture that time is never going to come back and we have to be very careful to use it in a right way.
Thanks for the challenge,

15 پسندیده

When we get old, we tend to think about our past and childhood more and more. But we should know that we cant stop time and return back. We should keep going on. Until our time comes :smiley:

13 پسندیده

:zipper_mouth_face:
ولاغیر :joy:

8 پسندیده

Hi.

Time: 23:24’
I just say that person (He might be one of us, sometimes):
Come on! No need for more effort for that.
You cannot hold the time
but, I hope to have a fortune for the best using of my all-time in the close future
No regrets … without the useless effort.
Amen!

Time: 01:30’
:clock130:
Excuse me…I want to go…It’s my sleep time
Have a good dream!

13 پسندیده

Dear Hana
First of all, thank you so much, it seems that we have two WSD challenges this week, So participation is obligatory :laughing:
At the first glance to this picture we can see an old man who is pulling a rope and tries to stop the time, he looks really fed up because this work is useless. When I see this picture a quote downed on me: Time is like a river, you can not touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again, So enjoy every moment .:blush:

13 پسندیده

This is my view:
The hours go very fast, when we are young, when we do not things right or do not use your time properly,we think that I am still young and have a lot of time to compensate for,but when we get older,we regret the days,the months,the years we lost, and we like to be instrumental in keeping up the time,but there is nothing to bring it back and only regret remains for us, so we have to use it all the time,let’s not regret our days when we lost our lives
Thank you dear Henna
For this challenge

11 پسندیده

Hi lovely friend, thanks for devoting your time for managing this challenge.
This picture aims to show, time is passing and you can’t stop it and it can influence on your quality of your life.
so if you take advantage of your moment, , it doesn’t matter you get older, and you can get along with passing, and spent your energy to get benefits of your life , not being upset for the impossibility of stopping time.
so as a result, time is temporary gift, use it before it expires.

13 پسندیده

There is nothing quite as difficult for man as waiting for time— for one’s five minutes. It always seems that the time has come, right now, this minute, and, if you do not take it, then you will regret it for the rest of your life.

منبع

13 پسندیده

Hi
It is a really great picture! Beacause it has a very meaningful description. Many of us try to think a lot about our bad experiences or failures in the past and don’t want to forget them that according to this picture we realize that’s too bad and if we continue this wrong way, we definitely lose our real life and so it’s sense
of real happiness and beauty in our lives…!

11 پسندیده

I don’t understand what this pic to say how I can describe

3 پسندیده

Worthy life, valueable time is elapsing.
You can’t stop it.
Just try to no waste it
Enjoy now.

9 پسندیده

سلام دوستان عزیز دم همگی گرم بابت رایتینگای فوق العاده تون فقط چند جا ایراد تایپی بود که اصلاح کردم.

بهتره بگیم
need for

…At the first glance at this picture, we can

who is pulling a rope

بی فاصله بهتره
cannot

Because

sensible

valuable

8 پسندیده

مرررسی :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:
اینجا راستش میخواستم بگم با ی نگاه به این تصویر
نمیدونم حرف اضافه میخواد یا نه
ولی الان با این کاما ادامش مشکل پیدا نمیکنه؟ نشکرکم من شراکتکم :grin::v:

5 پسندیده

نمیشه داستان کوتاه بنویسم؟ :pray:

4 پسندیده

آها اگه بخوای اینجور بگی. از حرف اضافه at که مناسب glance هست باید استفاده شه.
یعنی
…At the first glance at this picture, we can

اشکر فضلکم. لا شکر علی الواجب (یعنی وظیفس) :kissing_heart:

5 پسندیده

سلام…دم تون گرم با این بازخوردتون @a.bayani .(ممنونم از درس امروزتون)…پس، برمی گردمو تصحیحش می کنم با اجازه تون :pray:

همیشه از این جور تاپیکا بذارید @afarkhani …من یکی رو مجبور کرد که بنویسم. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon:

5 پسندیده

سلام @Nasim .
حالا نوبت بازخورد ماست…البته با تردید زیاد

به نظرتون نیاز هست که برای quality هم your گذاشت؟
من با گرامرلی این قسمت رو چک کردم و پیشنهادش روی بخش on your quality، حذف on و تبدیل این بخش به the quality بود
و برای سطر آخر، a temporary رو پیشنهاد دادن

برام سواله که چه وقتایی the می ذاریم…چرا نیاز نبود قبل از the ،benefits قرار بگیره؟

حالا، بازم من منتظر باخوردتون هستم…و گرفتن یه درس جدید از شما :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

به به بسیار عالی . ممنون از شما.
حقیقت من زمانی که یدور از اول متون رو وارسی کردم به ایرادات خودمم رسیدم ولی دلیل ادیت نکردنم این بود که دوست داشتم این فید بک رو از هرکسی غیر از خودم دریافت کنم تا بیشتر در ذهنم حک شه.
و مرسی که پیش قدم شدین. :grin::kissing_heart:

با حذف on مخالفم چون حرف اضافه influence هست.
اما در خصوص حذف your بنظرم میشه این جمله رو دو گونه نوشت:
یا بگم :
it can influence on the quality of your life.
یا
it can influence on your quality of life.
من با گرامرلی کار نکردم حقیقت. اما برای اینکه الان مطمئن شم این ساختار به کار میره در نت سرچ کردم هر دو مدل این جمله ها به کار میرفت. بازم اگه دوستان نظر دیگه ای دارین ممنون میشم بفرمایید.

کاملا درسته باید a قرار بگیره.

نیازه و باید بیاد. چون در زبان انگلیسی قبل از اسم ها باید حرف تعریف استفاده کرد.

4 پسندیده