چالش داستان کوتاه - شماره اول

خب سلام دوستان

خیلی تالار خلوت شده. گفتم یه چالش خیلی باحال بریم با هم.

تو این چالش یه تعدادکلمه گفته میشه با ترجمشون البته.

و شما یه داستان کوتاه با هر ژانری که دوست دارید می‌نویسید. و اختیاری ضبطش میکنید.

یادتونه استفاده از لغات چقدر مهمه؟ پس بیاید هم خوش بگذرونیم و هم لغت یاد بگیریم

لغات این هفته:

To get into trouble / به دردسر افتادن
by far / مشخصاً، خیلی
smuggle / قاچاقی چیزی رو وارد کردن
be under the impression / فک کنی چیزی درسته ولی نباشه، تا جایی که من میدونم (اشتباه میدونم)
AKA ( مشهور به… Also known as)
to sneak something in / قایمکی چیزی رو به جایی بردن

خب دوستانی که سطحشون حداقل متوسط و به بالاست از تمامی این واژگان باید در داستانتون استفاده کنید. دوستانی که سطحشون پایینه حداقل سه تاشو استفاده کنید.

شروع کنید ببینم چه می کنید :grin:

29 پسندیده

Yo! Here’s your boy, Kambiz. Recently I bought a Cockatiel. The seller told if you want him to be tamed you have to be around him all the time. But dammit, I had to go to college twice a week.

“If I leave Kid ( his name is Kid) at home, He’ll get depressed.”

So I thought of an idea. Which came to be by far the stupidest idea I could’ve thought. I needed to smuggle Kid into college. How? That was my question too. I called my friend. And he introduced me to this guy named John AKA Red. You ask why Red? Because his hair is freaking red. My friend told me he smuggles things into different places…

Hey Red can you help me to smuggle my bird into College?

Why do you want to smuggle a bird?

I know it seems crazy but I have to. Can you help me or not?

Yeah, It’s easy. Just shove the bird into your…

Wha…Wait. Into my what?

Your pocket?

Ah, I was under the impression that you were saying I have to smuggle like drug smugglers.

Whatever man, listen up you might get into some serious trouble. If they caught you sneaking the bird in. You don’t know me. got it?

Yeah… Yeah… sure…

28 پسندیده

Hi buddies.
My name is moselino. I’m a ladybog. Also known as mosi messi because of my special talent in playing football. I make a living by smuggling honey to poor ants. I don’t know why but nowadays ants have become so lazy and they just hoard honey in their home. Rumors say that they want to keep it until norooz so as to sell it with higher price. But everyone knows these are lies. I have lived with ants as long as I remember and I can guarantee that ants will never do such things. So anyway, one they I went to beehive to steal some honey as usual. But suddenly I found myself being surrounded with them and I knew I had gotten myself into a serious trouble. I just moved a little when hundreds of them stung me at the same time. I instantly lost my consciousness and did not remember what happend next. I woke up and saw my fellow creatures sitting around me. They said that some of them had been near the beehive and had observed what happened. Since they were allies with ants for some unknown reason, the bees apologized and healed me but under one condition that I would never sneak honey in other places. (The bees did not know that I was stealing honey not for myself bot for ants by the way.)
So the moral of this story is that bees are idiots, ants are traitors and I am by far a lucky ladybog. Because in honor of the ants, bees give us free honey all the time after that event and I don’t need to work anymore!!!

20 پسندیده

سلام
ممنون بخاطر راه اندازی این چالش
من سه بار اومدم داستان بنویسم بدجوری ذهنم قفله؟ یه بار نوشتم، پاک کردم. کپی از متن گرفته بودم علی الحساب باشه تا بعد یه سروسامانی بدهم

I want to introduce a kind of creatures who are very smart at sneaking things and smuggling, especially new generation of these creatures. They are also known as Dragon generation. If you see them quite maybe you judge them mellow, but you are under the impression. Their calmness means they have plot. Their eyes can speak with you. I think they never get in trouble

14 پسندیده

Hey guys, last night saw a dream of a murder in my flat, That had fallen on the my bed. I really to got into trouble in that time. But this story don’t by far clear. Suddenly a person came into the room and tried to took Things smuggle in flat and hide them under the bed. I don’t knew probably what have seen very be under the impression and just has been a dream Aka Fear In Sleep. Right!
In that moment, I just tried to hide myself and to sneak across the my room. pretty carefully and very quiet out the window.

13 پسندیده

عه یادش بخیر قبلا ام ازینا داشتیم ، اون موقع که من تازه اومده بودم :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: مررسی
حتما شرکت میکنم منم

7 پسندیده

Wow چقدر ویس خفن بود :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::ok_hand::ok_hand:
به وجد اومدم

7 پسندیده

سلام ممنون ازین چالش پر بار منم سعی میکنم تا اخر هفته داستانمو بزارم

6 پسندیده

It’s my first time doing this…but not exactly the first time.
I already tried to sneak something in for someone,but this time it’s very different.
I’m going to work for the biggest smuggler.
His name is Mason AKA Husky.
It’s by far the best nickname.
He can smuggle anything…That’s amazing.
Okey…I just have to deliver a small package to someone.
I can do it…It’s easy.
In the distance along the misty road I can see a tall figure striding toward me.
He is drawing closer and I can see a few details.
He isn’t Husky.
Hey buddy, Where’s the boss?
I won’t give you the package.
You know who I am, I’m the best smuggler in the world.
So take me to the boss very quickly.
That man didn’t say anything and just stared at me.
Hey…Can you hear my voice?
He moved to the end of the road and I followed him.
After a long walk, we stopped in front of an old house.
I can finally see Husky. It’s an exciting moment for me.
I went into the house and…Hmmm I was under the impression that …
I think he should change his nickname.
Anyway, I put the package on the table and I take the money and a note…
“If you get into trouble , you don’t know us.”
Are you kidding me?!
I know…I’m the best smuggler in the world.
I am professional…Bye Husky…
What…police…No, no, no…wait…
Please don’t arrest me. I say everything…evvvrything…
That man is their boss and his name is Mason and…

14 پسندیده

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

شاید ماشین آتش نشانی بود خب…

احسنت خیلی عالی بود. واقعا لذت بردم. ماشالا هم استانی :rose: :clap: :clap:

10 پسندیده

نه پلیس بود :joy: چون اولین بارم بود چند ماه بعد آزادم کردن

خیلی ممنون :rose:

6 پسندیده

Wow …
آقا کامبیز نِیتیوِ کییییی بودیع تُ ؟؟؟ :thinking: :grinning::+1:
چِقَد خوبی شُما :point_right: :prince:

فَقَط این یِ تیکه
:woman_facepalming: :grin: :underage:

بَعد اینو سِرچ کَردَم “تَصَوُّر کَردَن” اومَد
این مَعنی بِهتَره، نه ؟

8 پسندیده

من حتماً شرکت می کنم.
ولی می خوام ژانر جنایی، ترسناک و غمگین بنویسم. دقیقاً الان ذهنم سمت نوشتن چیزهای مثبت نمی ره و شخصیت قربانی داستان، خود من هستم. آخه لغت هایی هم که انتخاب کردی، فقط بدرد این نوع ژانرها می خوره. فکر کنم داستانم یکم طولانی بشه.

5 پسندیده

آقا کامبیز ویستون که عالی بود…ولی من از این لغات که گذاشته بودید خوشم نیومد ینی چیزی به ذهنم نرسید…منتظر چالش بعدی هستم

5 پسندیده

مخلصیم :grin:

آره میشه تصور کردن هم باشه اما نمیشه دقیقاً گفت همینه. چون این تصور ناشی از یه چیز غلطه. مثلا یه سکانس تو سریال بریکینگ بد هست. هنگ به والتر یه سیگار میده. والتر میگه

I was under the impression that these were illegal

که هنک میگه

Yeah sometimes the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest

منظور والتر اینه تا جایی که من میدونستم ( تصور میکردم) این سیگار ها غیر قانونی بودن… ( یه جورایی به طعنه میگه)

متاسفانه ترجمه دقیق فارسی نیست واسه این اصطلاح

7 پسندیده

من باید با استفاده از that دلیل تصور اشتباهم رو توضیح میدادم چندتا نمونه بیشتر تو لانگمن دیدم متوجه شدم :woman_facepalming:
@YoKambiz

6 پسندیده

اوو … اها متوجه شدم
ممنون بابت توضیحتون
:rose: :blush: :rose:

5 پسندیده

بله :grin: اینجا اشتباه کنید فردا رستگار شوید :relaxed:

خواهش میکنم. قابل شما رو نداشت. :grin:

5 پسندیده

There was a really bad girl named karmen
Karmen was very violent and beneficiary person karmen was a smuggler,and she has a group
As you know karmen and her group were a smuggler.
Karmen’s group started to import masks into the country.
After a while a dangerous virus came to our country.
This virus known as crona by far its so serious and mortal.
When karmen know this start to sneak masks in factory.
She start to extortion her masks to people…
Oneday karmen get jnto a trouble because one of her subaltern leak her police .
They arrest karmen.

10 پسندیده

آقا کامبیز بزرگوار @YoKambiz ذهن همچنان قفل هست از طرفی هم این مدت برای خونه نگهداشتن آلاء و سرگرم کردنش دیگه ایده و خلاقیتی به ذهن نمیاد. خدایا شکرت این روزهای قشنگ رو تجربه می کنیم :slightly_smiling_face:

8 پسندیده