چالش دهم EF POV 🔴 ( درس 10 قدرت )

سلام عزیزای دل زبانشناس.خب باز جمعه اومد و باز در خدمتتون هستیم.چقدر زود گذشت الان 10 هفته هست که با این چالش در خدمتتون هستیم. از خدا میخوام که حال همه مردم سرزمینم خوب باشه حتی اونایی که بدی کردن(امیدوارم بعد از این جریانات اینا معنی انسانیت رو بفهمن) و مخصوصا اونایی که دارن جونشون رو به خطر میندازن برای بهبود حال جامعه.دست این گروه رو باید بوسید.

خب بریم سر موضوع خودمون

خب برای دسترسی به چالشهای قبل روی گزینه مربوط به هر چالش در زیر کلیک کنید تا یکراست بری سر اصل مطلب.
EF1, EF 2, EF 3, EF4, EF5, EF6, EF7, EF8, EF9
شما میتونید در چالش های قبلی هم شرکت کنید و فیدبک بگیرید

خب همونطور که میدونید و در چالش های قبلی دیدید این چالش هفتگیه و شما میتونید این چالش رو به دو صورت زیر انجام بدید و ویس بگیرید و برای ما بفرستید.

روش اول: روخوانی
کسانی که دوست دارن میتونن داستان ها رو در سه زمان داده شده رو خوانی بکنن و صداشون رو ضبط کنند و بفرستند.

روش دوم : بازگویی
خب این یکی برای کسانی خوبه که دوست دارن کلمات غیر فعالشون رو فعال کنن.حالا چجوری؟
به اینصورت که شما داستان ها رو خوب گوش میکنید و وقتی که کل داستان رو فهمیدید اون رو به زبان خودتون در زمانهای گفته شده بازگو میکنید. مثل کنفرانس های زمان تحصیل. میتونید چکیده کنید ویا میتونید به داستان اضافه کنید‌. هر جور که دوست دارید میتونید شرکت کنید. مهم شرکت کردن و جسارت داشتن و پیشرفت کردنه.
مربی و استاد عزیز اقا کامبیز @YoKambiz قبول زحمت کردن برای هر چالش یک نمونه از این روش برامون درست کنن که همه با این روش مفید بیشتر اشنا بشیم.
این روش خیلی عالیه بهتون پیشنهاد میکنم حتما این روش رو امتحان کنید. شما میتونید نمونه هایی از این روش رو در چالش های قبل هم گوش کنید.

هفته پیش قول دادم که یکم محتوای این چالش به سمت آموزش هم بره ولی خب بخاطر مشغله زیاد نتونستم اون برنامه رو اماده کنم ایشالا بتونم در هفته های آینده اجراییش کنم.
این هفته درس دهم یکم فرق میکنه چون متن دقیقا متن خود استاد ای جی هست و یکسری نکات اموزشی خودش داره که من حذف نکردم و صدای نمونه هم نداریم و لینک درس رو میزارم که خود استاد میخونه.
واقعا شرمندم که نتونستم ویس رو ادیت کنم چون اصلا ابزارش رو ندارم و اصلا بلد هم نیستم. ولی سعی میکنم یکی رو پیدا کنم که از هفته های دیگه این کار رو هم انجام بده تا صدای خود ای جی رو به عنوان ویس نمونه داشته باشیم.

بازگویی داستان توسط استاد ای جی

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی زمان حال کامل کلیک کنید

Since 2002, since the year 2002, Filbert has enjoyed shooting mosquitoes with his gun. He has liked to shoot mosquitoes with his gun, since 2002.

In 2001 did Filbert enjoy shooting mosquitoes?

No, no he didn’t. Not in 2001. In 2001 and before he never shot mosquitoes, but since 2002 he has liked to shoot mosquitoes with his gun. He has loved it, in fact. Since 2002 Filbert the monkey has loved to shoot mosquitoes with his gun. From 2002 right up until almost now, during that whole time. So since 2002 he has enjoyed shooting mosquitoes.

And since 2002 he has practiced every day. In fact, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night, he has practiced shooting mosquitoes every day since 2002. Since 2003 he has had total competence with his rifle, with his big long gun.

Since when?

Since 2003 he has had total competence. He has had total competence with his rifle.

Since 2003 he has had what?

Since 2003 he has had total competence with his rifle.

Now of course, shooting mosquitoes is a very demanding, tough thing to do. It’s very difficult. So he has practiced constantly shooting mosquitoes with his rifle. Now Filbert the monkey has also been a very well read monkey for many years. For many years he has read philosophy books, every day reading about philosophy and shooting his gun at the same time, pow, pow, pow, read, pow, pow, pow, read. He has been a very well read monkey. Probably since 2001, since 2001 he has been a very well read monkey. Something happened recently.

He started to read books by the Dalai Lama. He read books by the Dalai Lama constantly. And then something else happened. He subconsciously learned the philosophy of the Dalai Lama. And he changed. Filbert the monkey changed.

Why did he change?

Because he read a lot of books by the Dalai Lama of Tibet.

How did he change?

Well, he became very peaceful.

Because he read a lot of books by the Dalai Lama of Tibet he became very peaceful. And he decided to never kill again. He threw his gun into the river and he said “I will never kill again.” Filbert the monkey became a very peaceful, loving monkey.

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی نکته آموزشی این زمان کلیک کنید

Okay, now, you probably noticed again there was a change. It happens in most of these stories that begin with “Since 2002…” or “Since something…” And the change happened when I said “He started to read books by the Dalai Lama.” Right? That happened, it was a sudden thing. It was one point in time. He started. You can’t continually start something, right? It just, you start it, it happens and then it’s done. You’re finished starting. Now you’re doing it. So in one point of time he started reading books by the Dalai Lama. He changed. He became a peaceful monkey. He decided to never kill again. He threw his gun in the river. He became a peaceful monkey.

Alright, you don’t need to think about it any more than that. Just notice the change. Notice when it happens. That’s all. Keep listening.

بازگویی داستان توسط استاد ای جی

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی زمان گذشته کلیک کنید

There was a monkey. The monkey’s name was Filbert.Filbert liked to shoot mosquitoes with a gun.
Luckily he had total competence with his gun.He had competence with a rifle. A rifle is a big, long gun.shooting mosquitoes is very demanding.But Filbert the monkey practiced shooting mosquitoes every day. He practiced in the morning, pow, pow, pow. He practiced in the afternoon, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow. He practiced in the evening, pow-pow, pow-pow. And he practiced at night, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow. It was very demanding. It was very tough. But he did it every day. He practiced with his rifle. Shooting mosquitoes every single day, every morning, every afternoon, every evening, every night. Filbert practiced shooting mosquitoes. It was demanding. It was tough.Filbert was a very intelligent monkey actually. In fact he was very well read.He would read books and shoot mosquitoes at the same time. So he’s reading a book and shooting.Filbert read books about philosophy. He read books about religion and philosophy. He read Plato and Aristotle. He read books about Buddhism. He read books by the Dalai Lama of Tibet. In fact, the Dalai Lama was his favorite writer.
While reading books by the Dalai Lama he also shot mosquitoes.
Now because he read so many books by the Dalai Lama he subconsciously learned the Dalai Lama’s philosophy.
Now of course the Dalai Lama’s philosophy is very peaceful. The Dalai Lama does not like killing. He’s a peaceful man.
So there was a problem. He was shooting mosquitoes and killing them every day but he subconsciously learned the Dalai Lama’s philosophy. Oh no, oh no. And so one day Filbert decided to never kill again. He said “I will never kill another mosquito.” Filbert became a peaceful monkey. He threw his gun into the river.
He threw his gun into the river.
He became a very peaceful monkey.
So Filbert never killed again. He became a peaceful, loving, wonderful monkey.

برای دیدن متن انگلیسی زمان آینده کلیک کنید

In the future there will be a monkey. He’ll like to shoot mosquitoes.

What will his name be?

His name will be Filbert.

His name will be Filbert. Filbert the monkey will love to shoot mosquitoes with his gun, with his rifle. In fact, he’ll have total competence with that rifle. He’ll be excellent with that rifle. He’ll have total, complete competence with the rifle. Now, of course, shooting mosquitoes is very demanding. It’s very tough. It’s very difficult. So, he’ll practice every day. He’s going to practice in the morning. He’s going to practice in the afternoon. He’s going to practice in the evening. He’s going to practice at night. He’s going to practice constantly because it’s so demanding to shoot mosquitoes.

Now, of course, he’s not only going to shoot mosquitoes. He’s going to be a well read monkey also. He’ll be a very well read monkey. He’ll read a lot of philosophy books. Especially books by the Dalai Lama of Tibet, he’s going to read a lot of books by the Dalai Lama. And because of this, he’s going to subconsciously learn the philosophy of the Dalai Lama of Tibet. He’ll learn about the peaceful philosophy of the Dalai Lama. He’ll learn about compassion and not killing. And so one day he’ll decide to never kill again. He’s going to throw his gun in the river and he’s going to say “I will never kill again. I am now a peaceful monkey.” And, of course, he will be. He will become a very peaceful, loving, kind‑hearted monkey

16 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
زمان گذشته ساده

زمان آینده ساده

زمان حال کامل

9 پسندیده

چ ععععجب، یکی اینجا وویس گذاشت :grin:

به به نگین بانوی عزیز، سلام :slightly_smiling_face:
مثل همیشه عالی بود وویساتون :blush: :clap::clap::clap:

7 پسندیده

اعظم جون دیدم هیچکی ویس نمیذاره
@anahitassff
@fatemeh74
@R.min
@mehran72es
@firo744
@azam-123
@pari

ممنون از لطفت :rose::rose::rose::rose:

9 پسندیده

مثل همیشه عالی خانم قابل
راستی شما خودتون هم دارین مجموعه قدرت رو کار میکنید؟

6 پسندیده

من که یکم بی حوصله شدم
ولی با قدرت بر میگردم

امروز که داشتم کارای چالش هفته ی بعد رو انجام میدادم با خودم میگفتم این اولین چالشیه که کسی ویس نذاشته
همه چی دست به دست هم داده تا اینجوری بشه
حالا درستش میکنیم
همیشه این رکوده هست
راستی ایده ای واسه بهتر شدن این چالش داشتین حتما بگین تا چالش پرشور تر برگذار بشه

6 پسندیده

سلام، خدا بد نده، چی شده آقا فیروز؟

منتظریم :slightly_smiling_face::clap::clap:

واقعا؟ :hushed:، این چالش خالیه از وویس، باید پیگیر همین باشین نه برا هفته بعدی

5 پسندیده

من ک نه، چیزی ندارم بگم، ولی خب بنظر من خود شما امریکن ها باید ب فکر چالشتون باشین، نباید ک دعوتتون کنن، یا بعبارتی چاه باید خودش آب بده :neutral_face::grin:

5 پسندیده

مرسی آقا فیروز
آره با همین چالش پیش میرم. بعضی درسا رو بیشتر بعضی ها رو کمتر میخونم تا جایی که وقت داشته باشم.
شما هم میخونین؟

5 پسندیده

من چالش های قدیمی و نگاه کردم. اونجا هر کی خودش اعلام می‌کرد که چند تا ویس در هفته یا ماه میتونه بده و به اون متعهد میشد.

5 پسندیده

دقیقا، ولی الان کسی نمیاد سمتش، چ برسه ب اینکه داوطلب بشه :expressionless::expressionless:

5 پسندیده

سلام دوستان

خانم معلم @Ghabel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: به خاطر گل روی شما زمان آینده رو روخونی کردم. وقت نبود که از خودم سناریو در وَکُنم :joy:. برا سناریو هم base ِ خوبی داره.

صدامم گرفته ببخشید. آخرای وویس رو کلا از دماغ صدارو بیرون میدم :grimacing:

9 پسندیده

ممنون پری خانم. قدم رنجه فرمودین
خیلیم عالی :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

میگم نگین خانم، فاطمه را اشتباه منشن کردین
@fatemeh74

6 پسندیده

راست میگین اعظم جون :blush:

5 پسندیده

اینم داستان سازی من :blush: :crazy_face::joy:

There was a monkey named Filbert. Filbert liked to shoot bats with his gun. One day he made a decision to go to the jungle and shoot the bats. He drove there but when he arrived he couldn’t find any bats. He was wondered what was happen?
He searched the net and found all the bats were eaten by idiot Chinese man. He was shocked because a dangerous virus is carried by them. Filbert had a gorgeous friend named Fatemeh who lived in Iran. He knew that his friend had got a cold more that 8 times this year so he was very worried about her. Without rhyme and reason he got a ticket to travel to Iran. At the airport he realized that all the flights were cancelled because of Crona virus. He started to crying like a baby! Poor Filbert. All of a sudden a man that was a boss and me as a story teller have to sensors his name disappeared and said don’t worry man.Iranian people will welcome you. You can travel to their country right now. Filbert had a blast.When he arrived to Iran he saw there were no sings of fear, all the people were in the street and they were buying fish for Nowruz. He found that everything is off the chart. He shouted at them and tried to make them aware , but they ignored him totally.Filbert racked his mind and said: it would be better to take it up on myself :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
ohhh it would be nice if I use my gun! :unamused:
Day by day he was walking in the street and was shooting inconsiderate people.That was the only way!
Suddenly his phone rang.
Hello Filbert thank you so much for your attention, I want to you know I am ok. Don’t you know that my immune system is cool. :sunglasses:
I know, whispered Filbert :smirk:
She went on “I eat vitamin c every single day to protect myself, I wash my hands for at least 20 seconds whenever I touch surfaces and I wear mask when I am outside or during work”. Filbert dropped to his knees and begged God to have a such a friend. :relaxed:

11 پسندیده

Amazing story :clap:
I wish I could hear your voice.
But my dear as you know, we’re teaching online these days how much I have to tell you " be onlined آنلایند :slightly_smiling_face:" ha?
then your story would be more better than this one. I’ve seen some mistakes that I’ve taught in the evening :joy:

8 پسندیده

Thank you my dear friend :green_heart:

There is always a tomorrow :heart_eyes: :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy: I’ve forgotten this part unfortunately

:joy: :joy:
I promise you I would become a good student. As you know I am as good as my word :joy:

8 پسندیده

And Saturday will come one day :joy:

Definitely :slightly_smiling_face:

8 پسندیده

سلام
چیزی نیست یکم بی حوصله شدم

این چالش که فقط واسه امریکنا نیست
شما با لهجه ی بریتیش شرکت کنید
استقبالم میکنیم تازه

خیلییی هم خوب
قدرت خیلییی خوبه
هم از نظر زبانی و هم زندگی

ازه منم دیگه آخراشم
کم کم باید تصمیم بگیرم واسه مجموعه ی بعدی (که البته تقریبا تصمیممو گرفتن و میخوام مگاداستان هارو شروع کنم)

اینجا هم باید خودمون رو متعهد کنیم که در هر صورت هر هفته یک ویس رو بدیم حداقل!

6 پسندیده