Childhood memories

You shouldn’t have asked my age in the first place. It made you uncomfortable. :smile:

Thank you so much. :hibiscus:

It’s a great subject. But it’s about dying. That’s a bit sad. :smile:

3 پسندیده

They got me to write anyway. But yes, the subject is fine. I can’t write about it.

2 پسندیده

You are a victim of “writer’s block” (فلج قلم). :joy: It happens sometimes. :smile:

3 پسندیده

I need some sort of feeling to write. Like sadness or joy. That feeling is the lost part.
It happens sometimes. But I didn’t know it has a name. :joy:

2 پسندیده

leave it :grin::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 پسندیده

But I don’t want to. :sweat: :joy:

2 پسندیده

Can I also participate in this tayping , just what is the subject of this tayping?

2 پسندیده

Sure, of course. This is the topic "Write about your childhood. Share us your good memory : ) " Courtesy of @negin-sepehri

2 پسندیده

[quote=“Sajad_Farahani, post:171, topic:43142, full:true”]
Sure, of course. This is the topic " Write about your childhood. Share us your good memory : ) " Courtesy of @negin-sepehri
[/quote
That’s right ,
I will practicipate in this tayping aa well

3 پسندیده

Hello
Subject : childhood memories
my whole taste as a child when I was 3 or 4 years old was than I loved colour chicks so much so my interest in colored chicks it made me push pressure the coloured chicks and this makes colored chicks not live .

4 پسندیده

I corrected the text there are was an error

2 پسندیده

Hello
Subject: chidhood memories
my best chidhool memories was listening to my grandmother story, The my grandmother used to tell mean night when I slept.
and the best story I ever wanted to hear was the story of an ant pouring dirt on its head .
it was a beautiful story .

4 پسندیده

Hi
This is our new topic
Please paticipate

4 پسندیده

hi
my childhood was good
When i was 6 my brother was born and l was happy . And after that when i was 8 my sister was born
when i was child i was shy . and donot have a lot of friend . Iused to watch cartoon. A lot

4 پسندیده