زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

No, I didn’t. I’m stupid. Don’t underestimate my stupidity. :smirk:

On the verge of death. But alive. :joy:

5 پسندیده

why ? can you Explain?:sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

Guys, I must go, but do not leave Giso alone. Help the topics. It’s for yourselves too.

Bye for now.

Maybe later.

And do not write short messages. Respect the thread. :smile:

I told them to show them back, but they won’t do it. You can ask them. :smirk: And you are late, so it’s your problem. :joy:

6 پسندیده

Guys please explain to me what has happened here??

Somebody explain please.

You had deleted it :frowning:

It you don’t explain I will kill all of you
:rage:

:joy:
:rofl:

6 پسندیده

okey :sweat_smile:
:blossom::blossom::blossom:

6 پسندیده

What is the new topic about? I try to write a text once a week. Every Wednesday I just do not know what the new topic is about.:blossom::rose::hibiscus:

I start today to write a text without mistakes next weeks🌹

Only my friends are currently working on the complete grammar (Present perfect Tense) :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

What do you mean exactly?
I was talking in general. I don’t expect silence but I don’t expect you to take that bloody sentence personally. Why on earth did you take it personally?

You really get it wrong. I really don’t know what to say.

6 پسندیده

You said “you see yourself as a blunt person”. I’m telling you, being blunt is like being heartless. You must do not possess the politeness that filters the things that come from your mind to your mouth. You’re not rude. I don’t believe you’re blunt. You talk to me with plural verbs (in Persian) for god’s sake. You’re really polite.

I added “I expect silence” for Mehrab and Mohabbat to make them talk. It’s linked to the previous line. (“Let’s see how they would react.”) And when someone says “I think you have nothing to say” they will give you a piece of their mind. That’s guaranteed (I was joking with them; a very cruel one. That’s your fault; I wanted to show you what being blunt looks like).

I’m just telling you my mood. It’s not because of you. Believe me, you’re at the bottom level of my problems if you make me upset (which you didn’t).

6 پسندیده

I did it once. She was so rude. I couldn’t help but give her a piece of my mind.

Jesus Christ! So, I am the one who take things seriously.

Good. Not your mood of course.
PS: I’d better ask you questions before answering your comments. I wrote a lot, yesterday. Jesus Christ

6 پسندیده

I wish I was kidding. I’m in one of my worst moods. If I weren’t, I wouldn’t make a cruel joke like this. I’m very tired. My mind is killing me.

6 پسندیده

I’m sorry. I didn’t answer. I would, if I could. I never leave comments addressed to me unanswered. (Please understand.)

I don’t even remember what we were talking about.
Giso and Matin had a lot of posts too. I read them very quickly.

6 پسندیده

There are times I dwell on my sore memories; the ones which are so very fucking excruciating for me; the ones which I try my best to find a way to fight them back; the ones I don’t want to think about; the ones took me to… At those times, I prefer to be drunk, I laugh, I wear a smile a big smile, the surrounding people come to ask me,“what are you laughing at? You are being mad!” I give them a soft chuckle and shake my head. Nonetheless, no matter how hard I try, I know in my bones, sooner or later, reality is coming to smack me on the cheek, wake me up from my amiable delirium. Then I start thinking, figuring out what’s going on in my inner and outer world. Suddenly I’m not drunk anymore, my conscience would mock me, picking fights like a petulant child. I hit the roof. Life is not fair. So fuck it!
Time heals. Time can heal lots of things.

PS: Don’t worry. It’s okay. I can fathom.
I have to go.

6 پسندیده

What a beautiful comment!
But I remember I wanted to say something funny to you about your last comment.

Let me find it!

Edit:

By the way, THIS IS NOT A NICE IMAGE TO PICTURE FOR A GIRL, GODDAMMIT! Be carefu! Use “hell” :joy: :joy: :joy:

See you later.

6 پسندیده

You state that every single feeling that flickers inside us, like love and care and worry, are simply and totally the result of the way our body works and nothing else. And by looking at it that way, you’re also saying that they are ought to produce a certain result in every single body on this planet no matter what. You’re saying that we have no control over them. Like we have been somehow programmed to feel that way. Period.

I’m saying that we have power over them.
That we can stifle them or grow them. And that we decide on that matter according to our core-self which I think is our soul. Why some people are naturally so passionate and caompassionate and some are clod-blooded beasts?

Gods, this is a getting-nowhere conversation. :joy:

You are looking at it in a biological way which gives you the advantage of having reliable facts on your side but I’m trying to piece fragments together which needs a great deal of thinking and I’m completely worn out. :joy:

But all the same you can’t refuse point blank that there might be really sth more than chemical reactions.

8 پسندیده

today I finished the anne franks movie that was perfect and depressed and at the end i wanted to cry but i have known about anne frank and i love her

7 پسندیده

Where are you going?! :expressionless:
Even though I’m pissed now due to your " I’ll see you nexr month" but thank you all the same. :rose:

Your support and concern means an awful lot to me.

6 پسندیده

There you go Ms.Mohabbat. nice to see you again.

7 پسندیده

I will definitely try to write a suitable text once a weeks, and I am glad to see you​:rose::tulip::hibiscus::blossom:
my friend :hugs:

Only my friends are currently working on the complete grammar (Present perfect Tense) :rose::tulip::hibiscus::blossom:

7 پسندیده

I am awfully glad to hear it. :rose:

5 پسندیده

My dear friend, you are not supposed to be alone🌹

5 پسندیده