چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

thanks Mr.kambiz for presenting your opinion, good opinion. I accept & remeber all ur words 4 ever
But, you see I was surprise of that the doctor do that in front of me it’s an important point sth that happen rarely, specially among person who has good station.
this point is very important for me.

4 پسندیده

I agree with your point of view.Unfortuonately most of the people have fear of judging by other people and for this reson do not something that they like to do and become an individual which is so diffrent from the original person.I think that overcoming this fear requires high self-confidence

4 پسندیده

thanks a lot for giving your opinion, I think so, yes, fear is one of the reasons.

4 پسندیده

Hi
Tonight is the first time that Ala, my daughter, is away from me. my heart can’t bear that, I’m in my father’s house and she is in my brother’s house. Distance between us is just one floor but I can’t sleep without her. I think time goes by too hard but she needs to become a maveric person and I have to be a little bit patient.
I say to myself " be patient , God sustain from Ala for ever, God willing"

13 پسندیده

hi
God save your daughter
Certainly, the maternal sense is indescribable
True, it’s hard , but you can think of it and send a positive energy
to Keep her calm
:pray::pray::heartpulse:

3 پسندیده

OHHh dear friend :heart::heart:
I think it is nessesary to try doing this work, because it help you to be more patient and it also helps dear ala to learn independing manner from now

3 پسندیده

@a.bayani &
@fdoosti
you’re very kind, thanks for your sympathies :pray:

4 پسندیده

My dear,
Be pationt,
Finally, she will away from you, she’ll married, she’ll go to university.
I will best wishes
Kissssss Ala. :kiss::kiss:

2 پسندیده

thanks for your advice, yes what you said is the fact of life that we can’t alter.

4 پسندیده

wish you and your little daughter the best.
hope to see you alongside each other and enjoy each minute of it.
because the relationship between mother and children is beyond something that we can explain.
I love my mother a lot.

5 پسندیده

Oh my dear friend.this ia a tough experience bui i believe that this kind of thing are nessesary for childern and they have to experience for learning.and she will learn being independant with this experience.dont worry and enjoy from growing your dear daughter.:heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

thanks dear kambiz, I pray God save your mother 4 u & u 4 mother

thanks a lot , I agree with your opinion

4 پسندیده

Hi all my friends,
Today is my daughter’s birthday. Many happy return of the day my little, cute girl,Ala. I will never forget this day. 4 years ago she made me, my husband and all my family pleasure, although she was for 10 days away from me because she was born one month sooner that we expected. So she was kept in NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) those days were very disappointed, it happend as It was my fault and I was very careless. Now she is four years old. Today is her birthday, one of my best days however my difficulties preclude me from leading a normal life for a while but I’m going to forget my troubles because I’ve got the best gift from God. Ala is realy a blessing.

9 پسندیده

Happy Birthday to Ala… Happy birthday to Ala… Happy birthday to you…

what a day. :rose::rose::rose::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hope to see you and your family always happy.

I’m sure Ala had some reason to got born one month earlier. I’m sure she’s gonna be so special one day :rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

thanks alot from me and Ala.

thanks again, you’re a benevolent person that give me such a great hope

3 پسندیده

What a great day for you.congradulation to you and your beautiful little girl.she is 5 month bigger than my girl.god bless her and i wish you be happy all the time with your little angel.:heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Happyyyyy birthdayyyy :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:boom::boom::candle::candle::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::tulip::tulip::birthday::birthday::star2::star2:
:balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::ribbon::ribbon::gift::gift:

5 پسندیده

@sam79
@m-m96
thanks alot. I wish the best for both you
:bouquet:

5 پسندیده

IMG_20171221_202742

Iranians are preparing to mark their cultural winter feast traditionally called #Yalda_Night, a celebration with ancient ties.
ایرانی‌ها آماده می‌شوند تا جشن زمستانی فرهنگی‌شان را که #شب_یلدا خوانده می‌شود جشن بگیرند، جشنی با ریشه‌های باستانی.

:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

As the longest night of the year and the beginning of the lengthening of days, Shabe Yaldā or Shabe Chelle is an Iranian festival celebrating the victory of light and goodness over darkness and evil. Shabe #yalda means ‘birthday eve.’
بعنوان طولانی‌ترین شب سال و شروع طولانی‌شدن روزها، شب #یلدا یا شب چله جشنی ایرانی است که پیروزی نور و نیکی را بر تاریکی و شر به جشن می‌نشیند. شب یلدا به معنای «شب زایش (تولد)» است.

According to Persian mythology, Mithra was born at dawn on 22 December. He symbolizes light, truth, goodness, strength, and friendship. Herodotus reports that this was the most important holiday of the year for contemporary Persians. In modern times Persians celebrate Yalda by staying up late or all night. Fruits and nuts are eaten, especially pomegranates and watermelons, whose red color invokes the crimson hues of dawn.
بر اساس افسانه‌های پارسی، میترا در سحرگاه 22 دسامبر (یک دی) متولد شد. او سمبل نور، صداقت، نیکی، قدرت و دوستی است. هرودوت می‌نویسد که این، مهم‌ترین تعطیلاتِ سالِ پارس‌های آن زمان است. در دوران جدید، مردمان پارس، یلدا را با بیدار ماندن تا پاسی از شب یا تا پایان شب گرامی می‌دارند. میوه‌ها و تنقلاتی خورده می‌شوند، بخصوص انار و هنداونه، که رنگ قرمزشان به سرخی سپیده‌دم استناد می‌کند (اشاره دارد).
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

@GeneralEnglish

11 پسندیده

Well done darling :rose:

2 پسندیده