بیایید به زبان انگلیسی صحبت کنیم

با سلام و درود خدمت شما دوستان گرامی

اگر دقت کرده باشید زمانی که ما از جملات در مکالمات و گفتگوهامون استفاده کنیم به نسبت زمانی که فقط اونها رو می خونیم و از کنارشون رد میشیم، احتمال فعال شدن شون توی ذهن مون و قابل استفاده شدن شون بیشتره. بنابراین این بازی رو برای فعال شدن جملات توی ذهن تون پیشنهاد می کنم.
هر یک از دوستان یک جمله رو بیان می کنه و دوست دیگری سعی می کنه در جواب اون جمله چیزی بگه. فقط باید دقت کنید که جملات ساده و کوتاه باشند و حتماً با جمله قبلی مرتبط باشن.
از خودم شروع می کنم.

9 پسندیده

Thanks, how have you been? :heart_eyes::blush:

2 پسندیده
Not bad. What an exhausting day!
2 پسندیده

All Friday afternoons are exhausting

2 پسندیده

I believe Fridays are great.
because I have to work less and I can relax more.
my brother will come to our house and we can talk and see each other better.
I like this because it will help us to make our roots stronger.

2 پسندیده

I just joking. It’s very necessary for us to rest. Friday is like restart button on computers

4 پسندیده
Seeing parents is great. But I believe that holidays are like brakes in cars. When you're working, you've put your foot on the gas pedal. When you'd like to relax, you have to brake and get off your car. I want to take my time and get to the destination. A journey without a destination is boring.
2 پسندیده
We use the words “that is“ when we want to correct something we have just said, or when we want to add more information.
Example 1: Everybody loves that flm; that is, everybody I’ve spoken to.
Example 2: We will go to the cinema this evening; that is, if we have enough money.

Can you give me a sentence with “that is“ in it?
3 پسندیده
I am going to a short trip to a  scenic jungle next week; that is to say, If the weather is good and not rainy.
4 پسندیده
Have a good trip.

If your computer was faulty, would you know how to fix the fault?
1 پسندیده

I cant do it by my self and very often i want my housband to fix it .that is,he is so busy and i have to wait a couple of days to fix it

2 پسندیده

Today someone tried to attack zabanshenas server, however I and ali @golmirzaei found out about them and blocked their attack :muscle::muscle::muscle:

What on earth were they thinking?

9 پسندیده
We use the expression “would you say“ when we ask somebody for his opinion about something. It means “Do you think ... ?“
Notice that we use the past tense after “would you say“, because it is part of a conditional construction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example: What would you say was the best way to remember something?
3 پسندیده
They had underestimated your abilities. But they didn't know that two literate people are running here.
2 پسندیده
In which season of the year do people generally give their houses a thorough cleaning?
What kind of things make you thoroughly tired?
1 پسندیده

?it means someone attack with ddos to the zabanshenas server

2 پسندیده
We use “point at“ for the action of pointing the fnger at an object. For example, “I’m pointing at that picture“. However, “to point out“ means to indicate something among different things. For example, “He pointed out the mistakes in my dictation“.
3 پسندیده

Yes exactly. but they got caught :blush:

1 پسندیده

so where are they from?
are they iranian?

1 پسندیده

I believe they were Iranian, because they used an Iranian like email list to sign up fake people. That is, I investigated some of the emails used by them, most of which contained iranian names.
I can also point out to the fact that we are exclusive to Iranians, so it is out of mind that a non iranian person would attack us.

2 پسندیده