Let's talk : creative visualization ; تجسم خلاق

images

سلام دوستان، این گفتگو در مورد تجسم خلاق، 4 روش موثر کردن تجسم خلاق می باشد. نمونه هایی از افراد موفق که از این روش برای رسیدن به اهدافشون استفاده کردن رو در زیر می توانید مشاهده بفرمایید.
فراموش کردم در لتس تاک در مورد نحوه استفاده از تجسم خلاق در یادگیری زبان صحبت کنم که ای جی در درس 3 و 4 بسته قدرت در موردش صحبت کرده اند. احتمالا در فرصت دیگر در موردش صحبت خواهم کرد.

Jim Carrey wrote a check to himself for 10 million dollars in 1987. He dated the check for Thanksgiving 1995, and added a note “for services rendered.” He visualized on this for years and in 1994 he received 10 million dollars for his role in Dumb and Dumber.

In a 2007 interview, Winfrey told talk show host Larry King, “You really can change your own reality based on the way that you think.”

“The mind is really so incredible. Before I won my first Mr. Universe title, I walked around the tournament like I owned it. I had won it so many times in my mind, the title was already mine. Then when I moved on to the movies I used the same technique. I visualized daily being a successful actor and earning big money.” Arnold Schwarzenegger

“It’s all in the mind” says Arnold

“I believe people can move things with their minds.” ~ Justin Timberlake

“I won’t be a rock star. I’ll be a legend.” ~ Freddie Mercury

“I train myself mentally with visualization. The morning of a tournament, before I put my feet on the floor, I visualize myself making perfect runs with emphasis on technique, all the way through to what my personal best is in practice…. The more you work with this type of visualization, especially when you do it on a day-to-day basis, you’ll actually begin to feel your muscles contracting at the appropriate times.” ~ Camille Duvall, professional water skier

When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was the hero of the comic book. I saw movies, and I was the hero in the movie. So every dream I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times” ~ Elvis Presley

“I visualized where I wanted to be, what kind of player I wanted to become. I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and I focused on getting there.” ~ Michael Jordan

12 پسندیده

All the members of this forum are so positive :sweat_smile:
Maybe I should try the Power English stead of Real English !

You speak fluently. Congratulations :ok_hand:
I hope to be like you in the future :sunglasses:

2 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

سلام
تلفظاتون و حرف زدنتون قشنگ عین تیچرا شده :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap:
عالی واقعا :ok_hand::ok_hand:
و همچنان به
وویسای شما کمتر از عاالی :ok_hand: نمیشه گفت

همیشه موفق باشید :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

These are my picture, I see every day. :sunglasses::smiley:

4 پسندیده

بسیار عالی :grin::clap::clap::clap::rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

thanks a lot Mr.Hamid for your commending and taking time to listen my let’s talk.:rose:
I pray that you never hope to be like other one; surely there is someonec who wishes to be like you. just try let’s talk

@YoKambiz , I’m glad that you take attention to my let’s talk , you have always experienced good issue because of reading a lot especially in English that you like it. I mean all positve issues that all of us here talk about say poditive statments and your progress is a manifestation of my speak. Thanks for your great opinion on ala’picture, I hope the best 4 u. :rose:

سلام مژده جان، خیلی خیلی لطف داری عزیزم ، امیدوارم مثل
اون تیچری که قهر میکرد میرفت دفتر نباشم
:tulip:

Elahiiiiii
these pictures talk a lot with me. :joy:

thanks for listening :rose:
you see I don’t use any special methods.
Specially for this topic. I admire you that you speak without note,
I used a book named real writing that explain how we can take note for presentation from book, internet and magazin like picture, use the cue cards and highlighted some words, it’very good for ceminar and also real pack can help us speak fluently , my speak is just my experience.

عکس نقاشی من نیستا

5 پسندیده

گذشته از موضوع خوب و کاربردیتون …:clap::clap::clap:از شنیدن تلفظ و بیانتون که خیلی واضح و شفاف بود و عالی واقعا لذت بردم …:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 پسندیده

سلام ممنون آقای حجت @h.m.n از گوش دادن به وویس، و خیلی خیلی ممنون از اظهار لطفتون.
موفق و شاد باشید. :rose:

1 پسندیده

خیلی خوب و ساده همه رو توضیح دادین واقعا عالی بود. :clap: موفق باشی عزیزم
و اینکه ی نکته راجع به حرف شما که انرژی مثبت داشتن و تصور کردنشو از این حرفا شاید همه چیزایی که میخوایم نشه اما واقعا بیشتریاش اتفاق میفته چون واسه خودم اتفاق افتاده

3 پسندیده

سلام خانم نیکنام عزیز
من دیروز وویس شما رو گوش کردم ولی چون دوست داشتم در قالب وویس مشارکت کنم امروز تونستم وویسم رو ضبط کنم .واقعا عالی بود .بهتون تبریک میگم :clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

سلام خانم هنگامه عزیز، ممنون از اظهار لطفتون

دقیقا، اتفاقا توی مطالعه ای که در این زمینه داشتم تاکید هم شده گاه ما به خواسته مون نمیرسیم و شاید در مسیر هدف تغییر کنه، ولی پذیرش این واقعیت که هر چیز انعکاس فکر ما هست بیانگر رشد فکری است.
موفق باشید بانو

2 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیزم ممنون که گوش دادی و لطفی که به بنده دارید. دقیقا نکته تاثیر فکرمون بر تربیت بچه ها و آینده شون به عنوان مادر رو خیلی با شما موافقم. و آسیبهایی که خودمون از مدرسه و سیستم حاکم متحمل شدیم رو به بچه ها و نسل آینده انتقال ندیم و با گسترش مثبت اندیشی در خودمون این رو رقم بزنیم.

2 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

سلام دوستان عزیز
من تازه وارد این برنانه شدم.شما چند وقته تمرین دارید که انقد خوب صحبت میکنید

1 پسندیده

ببخشید شماها ک بسته قدرت رو میخونید درس اصلی رو چطور سایه میزنید ؟ بعد از چن بار گوش دادن یا بعد ازچند روز شروع کنم ؟
من دوره ی قبلی که دروس پایه ی انگلیسی بدون تلاش بود بعد دو بار گوش دادن میتونستم سایه بزنم الان این دوره 6 بار گوش دادم باز اصلا نمیتونم بگم جمله هارو …
شماها بیشتر از یک هفته وقت میزارید براش هر درسش ؟

1 پسندیده