چالش دهم Discussion - دوران کودکی- No Persian

Hello guys

Ok, the eleventh challenge is here.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in the previous ones.

We’ve chosen the topic Childhood for this week, so here we go…

Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.

There is no need to answer all of them. just choose some, and answer them.

1. What was the best thing about your childhood?

2. What do you miss most about being a child?

3. Do you think that children these days have a better or worse childhood than your generation? Why?

4. What do you think is most important for a happy childhood?

5. What about your childhood do you wish you could change?

6. Where did you grow up? How did that affect your childhood?

7. What were some of your favorite activities when you were a child?

8. Who, besides your parents, had the biggest impact on your childhood?

9. What do you want to provide your children that you didn’t have when you were growing up?

10. Who were you really jealous of when you were a child? Why were you jealous?

11. What was your experience at school like? (elementary, junior high, or highschool)

About the next topic. Share your suggestions and if you don’t have any, choose of these:

• Cleanliness
  • Dating
  • Facts and Statistics

0 رأی دهنده

Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules

1. Never use Persian
  2. Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
  3. under every recording use these codes
code Meaning
CC Chit - Chat
RTT Related To The Topic

CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.

for example:

In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.

RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."

Like this one:

So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.

In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members

If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.

But please use the CC code when is needed

OK, let’s do it.

Do you have any question? comment below :point_down::point_down:

Subscribe to the Group’s Telegram Channel to be notified of the next challenges.

12 پسندیده

I’m back

This is RTT

But I invite you all to participate in this challenge right nooooooooooow

Speakers of the forum. Come on and send me that voice right now :grin:

@mht0017
@aliasiaee304
@fdoosti
@a.bayani
@maryam
@atineh1967
@ala
@zahra.sheikhi76
@smollakochakian
@afarkhani
@mohadeseh34
@annaBNY

16 پسندیده

Hi all my friends, and hello @YoKambiz and thanks for your challenge
I’m very busy these days but I try to participate but as usual I can’t concentrate. I made mistake in my discussion but it doesn’t matter. Thanks for your attention in advance.

14 پسندیده

Hi guys
Here’s my voice:

It’s RTT.
OK.I’m waiting for your comments.Did you enjoy it?Was it fluent?Please if you have any opinions tell me :slightly_smiling_face:

12 پسندیده

RTT

13 پسندیده

RTT

13 پسندیده

Hi, guys
I have the best days in during my chilhood and I have the best fhather that he dont here and I remember These days whit father s history. I hop that all you , good freinds have the father in peresent. I leave in north khorasan as the my chilhood. and love my city and invited of you that go to in ma city. good lucke

7 پسندیده

I’m so sorry my voice have a lot of Voice. I record more than of 5 time because my nephew is here. :sweat_smile: please just lesten to my voice :no_mouth:

9 پسندیده

Hi guys
In this time I have a long recording(about 30 minutes :disappointed_relieved::tired_face:) for this let’s talk , so I’m so sorry about that.
I have good news. finally I could record my voice at first time and in one part :sweat_smile::pray:

RTT

9 پسندیده

I’m back too :grin:

10 پسندیده

@ala

@aliasiaee304

@a.bayani

@atineh1967

@dordane

It’s great to read this from you Miss Dordane :clap::clap::clap:

Lots of respect for the fathers and in general parents.

wish you and your family the best. :rose::rose::rose:

@smollakochakian

@mateacher95

@fdoosti

11 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
دروس که توضیح دادم یکی بزرگسالی و یکی دیگه هم تولد ها است .موفق باشید
vip دوره ی

4 پسندیده

Hi my awesome master!
Tons of TNX

@YoKambiz
CC

4 پسندیده

سلام دوستان عزیز، من تا حدی در نحوه این چالش اعتراض دارم و این اعتراض نسبت به خودم هم هست. اگه برگردیم تمام ویسها رو بجز آقا کامبیز حساب کنیم حدود ۱ ساعت و ۴۰ دقیقه میشه و ویسهای پاسخ ایشون هم حدود ۲۰ دقیقه. در نتیجه تقریبا دو ساعت آقای کامبیز در این چالش تا اینجا وقت باید بذارن، اگه ممکن هست این چالش رو همگانی تر کنیم یعنی فقط آقا کامبیز پاسخگو نباشند و بیشتر در بحثهای همدیگه مشارکت کنیم همه ما به زحمت های بی منت آقای کامبیز واقف هستیم و اطلاع داریم که برای هر کاری تا چه حد از خودشون مایه می ذارن پس برای قدر دانی هم شده این مساله رو هم در این چالش لحاظ کنیم. باور کنید بیشترین سود رو خودمون میبریم. من از ویس خودم در اینجا بیشتر از همه ی دیگر ویسهام راضی بودم، چون تنها جایی بود که تونستم درصد بالایی اصطلاح که یاد گرفتم رو بکار ببرم و چه چیزی بهتر از این. ممنون و ببخشید اگه اعتراض باعث رنجش خاطر مبارکتان شد.

11 پسندیده

زنده باشید خانوم نیکنام بزرگوار

ممنونم که همیشه حامی بنده هستید. خدا بهتون خیر بده :rose::rose::rose:

6 پسندیده

خانم نیکنام شما درست میفرمایید ولی مشکلی که هست اینه که بیشتر ما به تسلطی نرسیدیم که بتونیم بقیه رو نقد کنیم.مثلا فکر کنید منی که سطحم حداکثر در سطح دوستان و شاید پایینتره بیام نقد کنم چی میشه :joy:بنابراین به نظر من تنها گزینه آقای ناصری هستند که ایشون هم فکر نمیکنم وقت چنین کاری رو داشته باشن

2 پسندیده

اما این استدلال درستی نیست چون معنی forum از بین میره، ما همه در هر سطحی که هستیم باید بهم کمک کنیم نه اینکه مثل کلاسی در نظر بگیریم که تکلیفی داده میشه و یک تصحیح کننده اشتباهات ما هم حضور دارند‌. فکر نمیکنم هیچ کدام از چالشهایی که تاکنون ایجاد شده این هدف رو بدنبال داشته. اصلا صحبت کردن و اصلاح کردن مد نظر نیست. هدف فقط یادگرفتن، ایجاد شناخت، ایجاد محفل گفتگو و شنیدن صحبتهای همدیگه هست. این به دور از انصاف هست من بخواهم از دوران کودکیم صحبت کنم فقط به این جهت که آقای کامبیز مخاطب هستند خوب اینچکاری هست؟ من میتونم خصوصی با ایشون در این رابطه گفتگو داشته باشم. بهتر هست دیدگاه نسبت به سطح رو تغییر بدیم و بدون لحاظ آن در چالشها شرکت کنیم و اینطور نگیم که سطح من بالاتر هست یا شما پس من ارجح هستم در اصلاح اشتباه، خیر باز هم عرض میکنم هدف چالش ایجاد بستر گفتگو هست.

خواهش میکنم آقای کامبیز بزرگوار و سخاوتمند، انجام وظیفه است. :rose:

7 پسندیده

من با حرف شما موافقم.ولی بهتره در کنار اینکه بستری برای گفتگو هست نقاط ضعف رو هم به هم دیگه بگیم و برای این کار نیاز به یک کاربر سطح بالا هست چون اگه سطح منتقد کم باشه ممکنه کامنتی بده که واقعیت نداره و طرف رو کلا گیج کنه.

2 پسندیده

من به شخصه با کلمه نقد و منتقد شما نمیتونم کنار بیام. قبلا دوستان لتس تاک ارائه میدادن و سایرین در مورد موضوع یا نحوه ارائه نظر می دادند ولی نقد انجام نمی شد. باز هم عرض کنم این اعتراض و نظر بنده هست در مورد نحوه انجام این چالش، و از اینکه نخواهیم به نظرات هم ( نه نقد هم ) اعتماد کنیم من خودم حاضر نیستم در این چالش با این شیوه شرکت کنم. و البته بهتون حق میدم و همه میدونم آقای کامبیز فوق العاده هستند و بهترین کمک برای همه ما. من نظرم این هست چرا به این صورت از ایشون کمک بگیریم که حداقل ۲ ساعت از وقتشان رو صرف این چالش کنند

4 پسندیده

خب دیگه این بده که نقد نشه.من موافق گیر دادن و بقولی پاچه گرفتن نیستم ولی وقتی یه نفر یه مشکل اساسی تو وویسش داره اگه ندونه همون اشتباه رو ادامه میده در حالی که اگه بهش با لحن مودب و دلسوزانه مشکل رو بهش بگیم کمک خیلی بزرگی بهش کردیم.

2 پسندیده