خیلی هم دلشون بخواد :joy::sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

مشکلی پیش اومده

8 پسندیده

Yes, my watch doesn’t work.
:disappointed_relieved: :joy:

7 پسندیده

Rot in hell
To suffer or be punished for a long time .used specially when you are angry with someone.

I hope the people who did this, rot in hell.

9 پسندیده

I cant help it
I couldn’t help it

این اصطلاح تو بخش ۵ "نفرین آرامگاه مومیاییه "از قصه های گوسبامپسه

As I made my way through the low, narrow tunnel, keeping the light aimed straight ahead, I couldn’t help it. My anger quickly turned to worry, and troubling questions whirred through my mind.

17 پسندیده

بچه ها چرا این تاپیک رو ول کردید.تاپیک خیلی خوبی بود برای یادگیری اصطلاحات.روزی ۱۰ دقیقه وقت میبره ولی اثرات ارزشمندی داره مخصوصا برای فیلم دیدن و کتاب خوندن.بیایید با این تاپیک آشتی کنیم. :relaxed:

9 پسندیده

راستش منم فراریم فعلا, اگر منبع خوبی برای یادگیریش پیدا کنم و لذت رو جایگزین فرار کنم حتما شرکت میکنم تو این تاپیک

3 پسندیده

13 پسندیده

12 پسندیده

در این مورد خاص منقارش کجه

15 پسندیده

چه جالب ما توی شهرمون از اصطلاح: طرف دستش چسبو (چسبنده) است. استفاده میکنیم. که همون ترجمه sticky میشه.
ما از اون ها برداشتیم یا اونا از ما؟ :smile:

10 پسندیده

این اصطلاح تو درس عشق به دامداران تو پکیج داستانهای کوتاه هم اومده

Tommy warned her not to get too close because it would be too painful for her when they were killed. Renee couldn’t help herself.

4 پسندیده

۲۰۱۷۱۱۱۴_۲۱۵۱۰۲

The phrase knock your socks off is another way to say that something will surprise someone in a good way.

10 پسندیده

Examples of Knock Your Socks Off

knock their socks offThis dialogue shows two coworkers having a discussion about a wedding. One of them then uses the expression to describe a big surprise regarding the dress requirements for those in the wedding.

Deanna: How’s the wedding planning going?

Emily: Not too bad. We’re keeping it small with fewer than 50 people.

Deanna: I hope that I am still invited!

Emily: Of course! I’m hoping you’ll be one of my bridesmaids!

Deanna: I would love to be a bridesmaid! Do you know what kind of dress you want your bridesmaids to wear?

Emily: Absolutely! You’re going to love it. It will knock your socks off; I promise!

Deanna: Normally, I wouldn’t believe you since most bridesmaids’ dresses are hideous, but you have excellent taste, so I’m looking forward to wearing it!

8 پسندیده

13 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

Hang on
تلاش برای زنده ماندن.
ادامه دادن
سماجت ورزیدن
Whitout the support of my parrent i would have probably cracked up completly.but i managed to hang on

4 پسندیده

Take it on the lamb
جیم شدن، در رفتن

lamb = بره

he took it on the lamb and was never seen again

He has to Take it on the lamb from the police

9 پسندیده

سلام، من چند دیکشنری نگاه کردم و تاکید بر1. انتظارwait 2.مقاومت و تحمل persist رو داره که بسته به جمله معنا میشه. دو نمونه دیکشنری

5 پسندیده