چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

Definition
If a person is cutthroat it means:
Person who doesn’t care about other people

معادل فارسی : " شخص بی ملاحظه"

Example
1.Rachel is cutthroat when he is watching TV

8 پسندیده

download (5)

Definition

Idiom: in one ear and out the other

• when a person hears something and doesn’t remember it

inoneearandouttheotheridiom

Example sentences

• I have to repeat everything to my kids several times; everything I say goes in one ear and out the other .

• I have to really concentrate when my professor lectures. It’s so boring that everything he says goes in one ear and out the other .

• When I meet people for the first time I’m so nervous that their names go in one ear and out the other .

• The presentation was so confusing it went in one ear and out the other .

• I’m sorry but could you repeat that? Whatever you said just went in one ear and out the other .

• Excuse me, did you hear the announcement? I wasn’t listening carefully and whatever the pilot said went in one ear and out the other .

• You look very confused. Did you understand what I said or did it go in one ear and out the other ?

• I wish I had written down what my mother needs from the store. Most of what she said has gone in one ear and out the other .

معادل فارسی: یک گوش در و دیگری دروازه

9 پسندیده

Hi dear teacher
Nowdays
When doctor says to people please stay at home
Some people go in one ear and out the other
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
It’s great idiom
And It’s useful for this situiation
Thanks for sharing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::grinning:
I wish healthy for you and your family
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
And all people in the world :earth_africa::blush::grinning:

6 پسندیده

‌Hi my dear :heart_eyes:
Yes, unfortunately. I’m wondering why they have done it. All of us responsible to each other.

Thank goodness

5 پسندیده

Hi miss nicknam
I wish you and your daughter spend a goodnight together.

I have a question about your daughter,Ala.

How does she get along with this new situation?
Staying home and not leave.
What is her childish idea about coronavirus?

5 پسندیده

Salaam,

Thanks a lot

So so, some times she gets sick of the situation, because she used to go to the club every second day. But she gets along with better than I expecte. She understands crIsis and knows that the best way to keep ourselves safety is to stay at home.At first, she was thinking that the viruse is on the air like pollution she was scared more so that she wasn’t going out at all even in the balcony.
But how does she spend her day?
As she went to kindergarten, now she gets the hang of spending and managing her time by painting, creating new things with everything, coloring books, writing her homework, especially watching her cartoon in English, playing with her mom and dad like hide and seek, cooking, exercising, nagging (sometimes), and so on.
One type of our game you can see in this video, thank goodness we have to continue Chinese’experience in everything :joy:
Maybe it’s useful for other members in forum

Her idea is not childish, she behaves better than a lot of adults that go out for doing some shopping or traveling :joy: she knows we have to be patient even though she is a kid and needs to go out.

8 پسندیده

First of all I want you to accept my apology on use miss instead of Mrs for yourself
It was a mistake and would never repeat again.
:bowing_man: :pray:

Of course she would, she is your daughter
Smart and intelligent as you.

You wrote a list and at the end used so on
WOW
I think mother’s need a 2000 kcal energy for their self and 2000 kcal energy for their children :sweat_smile:

You do all of this in video? :laughing:

:clap: :smiley:

5 پسندیده

No worries,

Sorry : for you not yourself

Thanks . It’s not my opinion just about Ala, If we say to the kids sth is bad they accept it especially about healthy and safeness.

Me or her father, everything that she likes and we can :joy:

5 پسندیده

Definition

hang out: Less serious than getting together or dating. Spending time with someone in the context of friendship or maybe more than a friend.

Example

I’m gonna hang out with my best friend this weekend.

folks
1. can be people esp those of a particular group or type
Example: Some folks have been waiting over an hour to buy tickets

2. can be your parents
Example:I’m going home over Thanksgiving to see my folks.

3. You can say folks if you want to speak in a friendly way to people you do not know
Example: Well, folks,thanks for watching Channel 4 news – that’s about it for this evening.

8 پسندیده

:slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

Thanks for correction :pray: :grinning:

5 پسندیده

'like a kid in a candy store’ - to be very happy and excited about the things around
you, and often to react to them in a way which is silly and not controlled

Example:
Liam loves football so much that he’s like a kid in a candy store any time he steps into the stadium

Example Sentence:

A: Did your husband have fun at the Car Show?
B: Yeah! He was like a kid in a candy store ! I’ve never seen him smile so much!

download (6)

10 پسندیده

سلام بانو.

مرسی بابت زحمتتون و به اشتراک گذاشتن این همه اصطلاح خوب.‌ همه‌شون رو مطالعه کردم عالی بودن. :ok_hand:

یه حسن کار شما اینه که به تدریج مطالب رو ارائه می‌کنید و همین باعث میشه خوندنشون راحت بشه. من که خودم نمی‌تونم مطالب حجیم رو بخونم.

6 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم خواهش می کنم. امیدوارم مفید بوده باشه
از آنجا که نوشتن مهمترین عنصر در پیشرفت من بوده و هست این روند رو سعی می کنم ادامه بدهم.
تا بتونم اصطلاحات پسیو شده رو هم اکتیو کنم.
ممنونم از همراهی تون :rose:

7 پسندیده

You are Not your past

11 پسندیده

سپاس برای این ویدیو انگیزشی بسیار خوب :rose::pray::rose:

3 پسندیده

واقعا به چنین چیزی احتیاج داشتم عالی بود خانوم نیکنام :tulip::clap::clap::clap::rose::heart::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

Thanks alot
i need it alottt :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Me 2 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

سلام
آقای ناصری بزرگوار @hnaseri و سایر مسئولین چرا نمیشه پستها رو ادیت زد من می خوام idiomها رو بر حسب توضیح شون لینک دار کنم و یا در ادامه وبلاگ برای متن جدید برگشت به پست داشته باشم اما گویا قابلیت ادیت بعد از مدتی از بین میره؛ من چند بار با این مشکل در تالار برخوردم قبلا چندان اهمیت نداشت اما واقعا معظلی هست الان :angry:

5 پسندیده

سلام، پست هاتونو تبدیل به دانشنامه کنید

5 پسندیده

بله با این کار مشکل برطرف میشه

5 پسندیده