:Red_circle: چالش دوازدهم «My POV» «انیمیشن Zootopia»

خسته نباشید آقا مهدی عزیز.

خواهش میکنم این چه حرفیه. مهم اینه دنبال میکنید کارارو.

احسنت بهتون :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 پسندیده

Many years ago in south Africa, there we’re herd of bunny lived on earth.
Some of them were to live in harmony.
But some dumb bunny declared to war to themselves.
They mauled together and others.
Treachery, bloodlust, every where full of hunter.
One bunny was meal and kind but he was aloan.
He didn’t like cowering in a herd,
He didn’t feel complacently
He shaked his butt and twitch his noise
Suddenly
He woke up
He had seen nightmare :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:
سلام
اینم داستان کوتاه من
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

10 پسندیده

سلام هنگامه جان عالی بود یعنیا عالییییییییییییییییی . ماشالاه هر دو پر استعداد. بازم مارو مستفیض کنید از این هنراتون :revolving_hearts::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose:

قربونت عزیزم خیلی لطف داری :joy::heart_eyes::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::rose::rose::rose:

تخیلتون داستانتون ویستون بالاتر از عااااااااالی :clap::clap:
شما که دیگه … هه :smirk::sunglasses:

ای جانم چه داستان کوتاه با نمک و زیبایی. احسنت موفق باشی :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::rose::rose::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

وااای عالی بود عالی :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
خیییلی باحال بود:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap::clap:
دم شما گرم :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 پسندیده

@a.bayani
@fdoosti

ممنون که وقت گذاشتین گوش دادین، محبت دارین عزیزان. :kissing_heart: :rose:

2 پسندیده

Woooooooow
خیییلی باحال بود
دم شما گرم :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 پسندیده

ایووول، عالییی بود. :joy: :joy: آب دماوند، میرزا قاسمی. :joy: :clap: افکت ها عالییی بود. باید معنی لغت جدیدارو میزاشتین. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes:

2 پسندیده

بارییییک خیلی خوب بود، عالی. :clap:

2 پسندیده

سلام اینم داستان من…راستش اصلا خلاقیت وارد کردن طنز توی داستان ندارم ولی خیلی دوست دارم بتونم، مثل مژده جان و آقا کامبیز

Mom: chris it's way past your bedtime.

Chris: but please you promise to tell me that story again!

M:oh hon I think it's enough

Ch: no it's not just one more time please…

M: ok deal!

So everything started from an old grudge when the lion king found out the treachery of his best friend bunny Tom!

Yeah it seemed he had plotted against the king and had helped his enemies remove him from power!

In fact the lion king was that one who put an end to blood lust. Yeah he was the biggest predator out there. To be vicious was in his blood his ancestors had been great hunters and they used to maul, maim and hunt the small meek prey like bunnies…

But the lion king was different. He believed in peace and living in harmony with others.

He thought they can change if they want to. They can quit their primitive savage ways and ignore their natural instinct .it may be a great start to an evolution .

When the weaker animals heard such things they got darn happy.They felt complacency. And they thought they could eventually step out of their herd without cowering and go sightseeing and visit multitudinous places that have been banned till now.

But something was wrong. The tiger north was a mean actuary.He thought the king is mad. He always disagreed with most of king's decision such as granting tax exemption and anything else…

But this time was different. He couldn’t give up his biological urge.He had to do something. So he decided to declare other predetors in a secret council to figure out this situation.

Tiger north had a dirty plot. they needed to prove that bunny Tom betray the king just for promotion.

Then once Tom was out, Reynard hidden a letter in bunnie's house that was written by Jason lion who was one of the biggest king's enemies.

It was reported to the king and the king got so angry, hit the bunny against the wall and killed him. His muscles was twitching a little while after that. The lion king had never known tiger north cheated him… and took a stupid grauge of little dumb animals… horror came back to the jungle and it has been continuing up to now.

10 پسندیده

بدون هیچ تعارف داستانتون فوقالعاده بود.

چه قدرت قلم عالی ای داشتید رو نمیکردید. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:( بهتون حسودیم شد :grin:)

فوقالعاده بود. شیوه نوشتار. شروع داستان.
استفاده از اکثر لغات. تقریبا اکثر لغات داخل درس.

احسنت به شما و این همه خلاقیت. از این به بعد داستان ننویسید حتما میام سراغتون :grin::grin:

برای شما نوشتن اجباریه :clap::clap::clap::clap:

ممنون از مشارکت عالیتون :rose::rose::rose::rose::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

عزیزم خیلی خوب بود ، واقعا لذت بردم. :clap:

2 پسندیده

ایول از بیشتر لغات استفاده کردین :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
خیییلی خوب بود احسنت :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::rose::rose:
باااااریییییک :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

فدات داستان من ک مبتدی و در حد خودم بود :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
داستان شما رو الان خوندم
فقط میتونم بگم ماشاااالاااااا ماشاااالاااااا :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

اگه من همچین داستانی میساختم الان اینجا نبودم :joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::joy:
شما فوق العاده این
هم تو داستان پردازی هم طراحی :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده

عالی بود عزیزم :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
خلاقیتت که حرف نداشت :ok_hand::ok_hand:
داستان پردازیتم همینطور
مووووفق تر باشی :tulip::tulip::tulip:

2 پسندیده

دم شما هم گرم
همگی خلاق و هنرمند :clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

آره . قبلا هم پیشنهاد شده بود یه قسمت بذاریم قصه های شاگردان زبانشناس :smile: فکر کنم دیگه الان وقتشه :joy:

4 پسندیده

سلام اینم داستان من :blush:

My name is jully and after 10years , I wanted to tell you the strange story of my life Every thing started from my university, when I was writing my thesis.

My subject was about animal instinct. And I wanted to know ((can wild animals had a controllable biological urge to maim and maul?)

And this question was the most important question of my thesis.
I went to the library every morning and then I went to the lab and I was testing blood from wild or meek animals.

Every thing was fine but one day, some thing was wrong .
The lab was messing up and my testing on blood of animals had lost instead I find a piece of paper
Which it was written on it: (( end your research , if don’t that, you will die))
At first I was afraid but I didn’t quit. The days were disaster. But I proceeded to follow my thesis.
And I straind to find best solution .
But after several days , I received a new massage that written on it : (( you betray me and I will kill you by savage way))
Right at that moment, I decided to write a massage for that anonymous.
And put on the my desk. I wanna to know Is the man coming back?
I write : (no need to be blood lust and vicions. Lets meet tomorrow and we can settle.
Next day , sooner than ever , I went to the lab but i saw the door’s lab was open.
And there is a handsome boy sitting on the chair while my massage was in his hand.
I was totally confused and I didn’t know what to say.
When I came in to the lab, he stand up and stared at me.
He was very angry and his eye’s were red in wrath.
I felt like a prey in the hands of predator.
I said: did you write those massage?
He said: cut it out. I declared that you finish that bullshet research , you forget?
I said: I continue that to reachthe best solution.
He said: ok I answer your question. No, never, that killer instincts are in our DNA for ever.
I was very shocked and surprised.
And said: wait wait what you say? Are you kidding me? The killer instincts are in your DNA?
You are human being and I research on animals. Don’t let the brute of animals surround you .
He said: no, you are wrong . I’m an evolved animal and I don’t like to live in harmony with human being.
It’s said and disappeared.
After that event I could’nt work on my thesis and had to change my topic.
But later I know that man was one of the laboratory rat for CIA secret investigation.
Ok the end of my story was interesting and I’m be so darn happy.
Because I with that man be came friends and this is the beauty of complacency.

9 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
عاقااااا عااااااالی کمهههه واسش
عاااالی ترم کمهههه واسش
محشر که هیییییییچ
خففففن بود خففففففن :joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
وااااقعا خسته نباشی :heart::heart::heart:

داستانت عااااااالی
وویس و خوندنت عااااالی تر
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

:heart: اصلا تو یه دووووونه ای واسه نمووونه ای :heart:
حافظااااا :joy::joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

ای جاااان :heart_eyes::joy::joy:
هندسام و کوله خودمون بود؟؟یا خودشون؟؟ :sunglasses::smirk:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

این جمله برام جالب بود من هم گاهی want to, going to رو به صورت ganna , wanna, بیان میکنم دوباره to اضافه میکنم.
دوست خوبم مثل همیشه عالی، بهتر از عالی. خلاق، قدرتمند. خوشحالم از اینکه بستر یادگیری اینجا برام مهیاست.
@YoKambiz
@Ela , @atineh1967 @m-m96
داستانهای عالی ارائه دادید. :clap: :clap:

5 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم
واااای مرسی خیلی لطف داری
خیلی انرژی دادی
مرسی از دریچه نگاهت که ایتقدر زیباس:grinning::joy::joy:
مرسی:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
@ala
سلام عزیزم
ممنونم لطف داری
بله تو ذهنم وانت تو بود ولی باز اشتباه کردم
مرسی که گفتین
و ممنون که وقت گذاشتین گوش دادین :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

چه داستان جنایی ای :grin::grin::grin:

باید بریزیم تو پیج CIA چرا این بلا رو سر موش مردم در میارن آخه :crazy_face:

خسته نباشید نسیم خانوم بسیار خلاقانه و عالی بود. خدا قوت :rose::rose::rose::pray::pray::pray::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده