:Red_circle: چالش دوازدهم «My POV» «انیمیشن Zootopia»

نسیم جان فوق العاده بود. اولش که صدا رو شنیدم به لحظه فکر کردم صدای انیمیشن‌های اصلی رو گذاشتی:joy::joy::joy:
واقعا خسته نباشی.

2 پسندیده

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

احسنت :rose::rose::rose:

خیلی عالی بود هنگامه خانوم :pray::pray:

صدای اون فضانورده که خودش بود :crazy_face::crazy_face:

انصافا استعداد داریدا :grin:

3 پسندیده

خیلی قشنگ بووود واااای چقدر عالی اجرا کردی
من کلی خندیدم.
لذت بردم, تغییر صدا عالی بود. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
نمیدونم چی بگم از اینهمه استعداد
آفرین به هر دوتا تون. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
یادم رفت بگم بع بع واضح نبودا. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::grin::grin:

2 پسندیده

آفرین آتوسا جان. خیلی خوب بود. :clap::clap:صداها رو هم خیلی خوب تغییر می دی:joy::joy:

2 پسندیده

بار دومه دارم گوش میدم :joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

از این کارا زیاد بکنید :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

:grin::grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
ممنونم.

2 پسندیده

محبت داری آتوسا جونم ممنون از لطفت

2 پسندیده

ممنون خوشحالم کردین، کار شما که واقعا بی نظیر بود. :rose:

1 پسندیده

بانو چه عالی بود کارتون.من فایل اصلی رو ندیدم ولی خیلی خوب اجرا کردید کاملا حرفه ای، کارکترها رو میتونستم تصور کنم. خسته نباشید شما و دوست عزیزتون. :clap:

2 پسندیده

همه عالی بودین یکی از یکی بهتر :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rose::rose::rose:
@YoKambiz
@a.bayani
@m-m96
@atineh1967
@KH.GH64
@Hengam1

3 پسندیده

ایول عالی بود :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
عااالیاااا :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::joy:
واقعا نه خسته :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
باریک باریک :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 پسندیده

عزیزمی، لطف داری واقعا ممنون که گوش دادین

2 پسندیده

ممنونم، آقا گلومون گرفت درد. :joy: ولی ارزش داشت، مرسی گوشیدی فداااات

2 پسندیده

ممنون الا جون. :rose:

2 پسندیده

اون من نبودم، صدام جیغ جیغی ميشد :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: دوستم زحمتشو کشید

2 پسندیده

اینم داستان من:

A long time ago… after Van Helsing’s Era… again fear swiped through the village… Vampires showed up again… the village was dark even in the morning, vampires were bloodlust.

Each night they would come out of their shelters and they would urge and attack to kill and suck blood out of the residence… Everyone was cowered in the village and was scared of the vicious predators.

Each night the village lost couple of residence and the army of the vampires would increase in sizes…

The clock was around 12 Pm.

A stranger with a horse showed up… he hooked the leash of the horse and got in bar… Hi can I have some water…

Water? you’re in pub man. Why not start with some wine… we have beer… Tequila…

Hey…hey…hey. Stop… this story is gonna be shared on an Iranian Site… so it’s haram… you get it? You wanna ruin our sponsorship?

Oh yeah yeah… I’m sry… a glass of mineral water… Damavand … is that right?

Yes of course… tnx…

The bar was silent… you could feel the fear in the residence’s faces… but the stranger was calm… Everyone was chattering about him…

Who is he?

The stranger was eavesdropping people.

Heh they’re talking about me. Thought the stranger out lout…

Look at his face…

It reminds of my grandmother…

His clothes are stink. Who let this person come to the bar…

…am… hey… the stranger managed to stammer.

I wash myself every morning with multivitamin + protein golrang… so watch your mouth man.

Cut it out. It’s getting dark. If you want my advice stranger go home and never come back here. The vampires are watching. Their instinct will feel you and immediately will find you and kill you… The stranger was very calm. so he got out and disappeared.

The night came… the village was hidden in the shadows. Shades got through the houses. Everyone knew that any moment the vampires would show up… The weather was furious, rain began to drop… thunder crash upon the sky… vampires showed up. They started to attack the houses, they found each villager and they started to suck their blood… Oh… look what we found… a tough dude… so we can suck some tough blood tonight.

I love this kind of blood… it tastes like Mirza ghasemi…

Wow… do you know I’m from Rasht?!

Get him!!!

They attack the stranger. But the stranger kills each of them with his sword…

Ridiculous.

What kind of fight is this? You kill them all in just one attack. You ruined the story man… I’m sorry. I was just tired. I promised to sleep before 12 o clock so there wasn’t much of a time.

Ok ok … whatever…

The villagers saw the incident and the stranger was applauded by the villagers… Someone asked him… what’s your name?

He said… Heh… and he was gone….

10 پسندیده

اییییییییوووووول :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
عاااااااااااآاااااااااآااااااآاااااالی بود :rose::joy::joy::joy::rose::rose::rose::joy::joy:

افکتا ک حرررف نداشتن :joy::joy::joy::joy:
قشنگ حس میکردم اونجام

تو داستانم هه رو گفتیناااا خیییییلی باحال بود :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

میرزاقاسمی :joy::joy::joy::joy:
وای خدا عالی بووود

پس قول دادین قبل ۱۲ بخوابین دیگه آره ؟؟؟؟؟ :smirk::smirk::smirk::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

عااالی بودعااااالی :joy::joy::joy::joy:

استاد @hnaseri داستاناش باب گوسبامپس ان هااااا
یه تجدید نظری کنین لطفااا :joy::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

عااااااااااالی بود :joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

مرسیییییییییی. لطف دارید :pray::joy::rose::rose:

مرسییییییییی :joy::joy::joy::joy::rose:

2 پسندیده

سلام آقا کامبیزگل.شرمنده و ناراحتم که نتونستم این هفته توی جمعتون باشم.هفته پرمشغله ای داشتم.البته بدون تلاشم نبودم ها

امیدوارم این هفته بتونم تو جمعتون باشم.بازم شرمنده…

6 پسندیده